What a guy ... hats off to Don Long

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Jun 8, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

On the Lair, half the ownership lets money talk...and the other is too afraid to rock the boat to say anything...at least they were when it came down to me...

I'll admit I was one of the more difficult posters to deal with on the site-if not the most-but it was obvious the "charges" of me being some uber-hacker are trumped up. Hell, I can't even log into my Yahoo! Messenger account that I've had since 1998. The password's been the same since 1998...Yet about a month ago, it was no longer working...

How can I hack into a section of the site I don't know exists if I can't even log into an instant messaging program?

I dunno, either...Someone slipped up at a Liar function where I made the deicision to join the KOR, and I asked him about it...Later, when I made trouble and bit the hand that feeds him, he trumped up some BS about me "hacking his site"...

Total BS...Also ironic timing, as he waited until everyone on the site that had been there since jump street had just "re-upped" and renewed...The week AFTER we all renewed, I'm gone, and so is Crawfish...

But, no worries...This place is great...I like it...The freedom from worry about being on the Zapped List (The Liar's board where those that are deleted are listed for all to see) courtesy of someone from the goatee mafia's circle of friends is gone...It's nice to just speak your mind...

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you paid for your membership with a credit card you have up to two years to protest the charges and get them reversed.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I thought this post was about Don Long ... THE # 1 LSU Tiger Fan

no wonder you along with your sidekick crawdad got your insipid butts with your inane posting kicked out of the ~L~A~I~R~... spell it right ... still stewing over it, huh! :bncry: cry us a river

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread and Don Long ...

I talked to Don again today and though he's in some serious pain and still a little out of sorts from his medication ... we still shot the breeze a good 10-15 minutes and talked about the buzz around Summer Camp Football and LSU's baseball chances against A&M. Don's ready for Omaha and so am I. :geaux: :tigbas: :geaux:

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Ramah, you never cease to amaze me. :)

Behind all of your cutting edge Tiger fan wit you're really a pretty cool guy as witnessed by your kind comments about Dandy Don.

I dropped Don an e-mail and got a nice reply back, of course with him apologizing that he couldn't answer it quickly due to his back surgery...

Dandy is a CLASS act for ALL Tiger fans to embrace and appreciate...

Besides, he's got the same eyeglass prescription as you... :grin: