What a joke - ULL returns tickets to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ellis Hugh, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

ULL could only sell 4600 out of 7000 tickets to a game 60 miles away.

Dandy Don says it best:

"In my opinion, it is a crying shame that a division 1-A school located 60 miles from LSU could not sell 7,000 tickets for the biggest game ever on the UL-L schedule. UL-L has been talking the last several years about not getting any respect from LSU and the state of Louisiana, and I doubt they will be receiving much respect for years to come after only selling 4,600 tickets to the game"

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I have heard about some of my fellow

Cajuns and Baratarians making disparaging remarks about LSU. Any of my kinsmen and/or brethren who lower themselves to such depraved and malicious behavior should be ashamed of themselves.

LSU is every bit as Cajun as ULL. The Sons of LSU and ULL should bear no ill will towards one another. The schools are not rivals. The two schools are not in competition. They are as different as night and day. One is a small regional college and the other is The Mightiest Purple Storm that ever shook the trees on the levee along the Mississippi River!

"Purple Storm", now there's a good handle for Tiger Forums.

3. fast_eddie

fast_eddie Freshman

It is sad. UL-Lafayette can never again be expected to be taken seriously. How can they explain that to a potential recruit?

Has there been any play up on the returned tickets in the Lafayette paper?

fast

4. Turbine

Turbine Freshman

TAF vs average fan Ticket policy

I am trying to recall, what was the TAF vs average fan ticket policy for the last two bowl games?

Were not a few tickets left over for non TAF members to buy?