What a shocker, Liberal Radio SUCKS

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, May 31, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Let me start this post by stating that I am a conservative and definitely not a liberal. That being said I have a suggestion to help fix Air America. The Liberals need to steal a page from the other side and hire them a good dope head to run their show. Cheech and Chong are a couple of names that come to mind. Fat boy Limbaugh is a dope head and a criminal. I don't want a tree hugging terrorist loving America hating Liberal telling me what to think just as much as I don't want some self loving fat ass dope head criminal telling me what to think. It's time that ALL AMERICANS stop letting these self promoting know it all talking heads do our thinking for us and grow a pair of balls and start thinking for ourselves. JMH(conservative)O. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That's why you should all listen to Bill O'Reilly.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

TwistedTiger,
    I don't let anyone do my thinking for me, not you, not Rush either.
    I don't listen to him that often but I do once in a while.

You are telling me what I should do or not do aren't You?
    The same as Al Frankin or Rush Limbaugh would do.

I rest my case... :lol:

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Wrong answer my friend, I am simply suggesting that you hot glue a little fuzz on your nuts. If you're smart enough to be a Tiger you're probably smart enough to think for yourself instead of being led around by the nose by some overweight pill head or a tree hugging commie loving Fonda type. :wink: :wink: :thumb: :thumb: :hihi: :hihi: :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

BTW...I do listen to Bill O'Reilly on occasion :grin:

6. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Thanks, Filmmaker....

...but some of us have lives, and thus better things to do.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Everyone should listen to only one great American on the Airwave.

That is of .....

Ted Nugent....

9. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Is it still on the air?
    The only radio personality they hired that had any experience in the genre was that Rhodes woman from South Florida.
    And her audience is pretty much limited to atheists, Jewish women in South Florida and fags.