What are good side dishes for crow?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KingEmeritus, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I have slamed jj over the weeks. I have called him the worst qb I have ever seen and that crowton was stupid to continue calling the option. I have questioned miles for not starting jl. I do like miles for running a clean program. I like the way he relates to his players and have opined that the grass isn't always greener on the other side and miles is a winner. I have taken up for miles to a degree but not as much as some. I have not called for a new hc but have called for crowton's head. Crowton called a great 2nd half and jj played the game of a lifetime. I should eat crow for dogging jj and maybe for calling miles an over loyal fool for staying with jj. Jj was our best preformer aginst au and showed true leadership aginst ala. Jj gets an apology from me. Crowton finally done his job aginst ala and aginst fl also but I feel that his spread option offense doesn't fit here at lsu and we could do better. No eating crow for crowton but for jj I deserve a crow sandwhich.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i think a nice salad from a certain turf grass would be the perfect accompaniment. :D

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Wild rice is awesome with crow. Don't forget to wrap the crow in bacon.

Have you tried Jalapeno Crow Poppers?

JALAPENO CROW POPPERS

Ingredients:

De-boned Crow breasts

1 can jalapeno peppers

1 tub cream cheese

Bacon

Toothpicks

1. Pre-heat grill

2. Rinse and dry Crow breasts.

3. Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. (Remove seeds and veins if you prefer less heat.)

4. Slather cream cheese in the open cavity of each jalapeno. Top with a Crow breast, wrap in half a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Repeat will all breasts.

5. Grill poppers over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning once. Salt and pepper to taste.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I think JJ shows this ability in practice all the time but it finally clicked under fire with about a minute to go in the 1st half.