What are the latest LSU bowl projections?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TravisCoTiger, Nov 30, 2002.

1. TravisCoTiger

TravisCoTiger Founding Member

I live in Austin and am curious as to whether the Tigers are still in the Cotton Bowl picture. If so, I'd definitely try to go. Especially if it's against Texas,because I find alot of their fans are ALMOST as unbearable as aggies.Lastly,I know I might get some heat for this, but I think Dalton Hilliard's old # is being digraced right now.

2. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I think he is hurt

I think Gay is Hurt and is scared to make a hit if he does not have to the last play before the td in little rock he should have an intercecption but he did not try he just looked at it and let it hit the ground the next play was td.

3. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

i disagree, i think Randall Gay will be a great player before he leaves. This was his first year starting. He did play sparingly last year. I aslo think that he is hurt, but I don't think that's why he missed that play. When I talked to him at fan day, he was a really nice guy and very respectful.

4. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

Poll Projections:

from what i've heard it's up between the Music City Bowl, Peach Bowl and Cotton Bowl.

5. msully

msully Founding Member

in fox sports

Ahttp://m_sully.foxsportsfans.com/msully/t midnight LSU was not even talked abpout for http://m_sully.foxsportsfans.com/msully/ a bowl I will look again I hope the Music City Bowl be a home game for me hot dog

6. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I just looked at the latest projections after yesterdays games.......

and CBS sportsline is saying LSU vs. Maryland in the Peach bowl.........but ESPN.com is saying LSU vs. Texas in the cotton.