What colors and combinations......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS, Jan 14, 2005.

1. JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS

JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS Founding Member

of uniforms will Coach Miles use in his long career here. I'm sure he'll keep most of the traditions we have in place. I wonder how superstitious he is. I'm sure being a great coach, he has his superstitions. I would bet he would keep the walk to Tiger Stadium and all the same. The band and all those too. The one thing I wish he would change is not winning the national title every year.:grin: :grin: :grin: :geaux:

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

I hope he doesnt change the uniforms. I am sure he will briefed about the White Unis.

3. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Why would he do this? Did he change anything while at Okie St.?

I'm all for tradition, but I have to admit to getting a little tired of (nearly) always seeing the boys wearing their white jerseys. Wearing the same outfit, say, 9 out of 11 games a year gets a little dull, don't you think?

Hate the purple jerseys, by the way. Always thought the gold looked interesting, though.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Orange pants, purple jerseys, gold shoes, white socks, and blue helmets. Those would look super cool.

Nah...The traditional uniforms please, but mix in the white helmets on occasion. Those look nice imo.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

If he goes with purple pants at any point, I think we're going to have a serious disagreement. I refuse to relive the Kentucky game from the Dinardo Era...

6. conradj

conradj Founding Member

I just hope they dont change them like to something new school.....Miami-ish. I would puke. I love our Uniforms the way they are.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Starting a new tradition is one thing, ending a tradition like the Tigah Walk or the wearing of the White jersey's is a completely different thing. I doubt Miles messes with either one. Dumbardo did a good job, whatever he had to do with it, establishing the Walk. The uniform thing was his way of trying to create excitement a la Notre Dame wearing the green jerseys and getting an underdog team fired up I think. I hope we don't play anyone any longer where we are such a big underdog and need to implement something of that nature. If we do something in order to honor someone or some event than that is fine.

I hope that Mike's new home and the adjacent mall can be put to use in the Tigah Walk some kind of way, that would seem to be a very good way of getting people over to Mike's habitat and seeing the improvements made.

8. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I thought the walk down victory hill was a Hallman thing. I also heard that when Saban showed up he wanted to stop it and was basically told NO. So I don't see it being taken away or added to.

As far the uni I would like to see them stay the way they are.

Walk Down Victory Hill

9. peterkylesen

peterkylesen Freshman

purple and gold camoflauge........that's the ticket

10. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

I purchased two brinks for Mike's new home...... :grin: I belive in supporting the Tigers anyway I can. Here is the link if anynone has not seen it yet....http://mikethetiger.com/ :geaux: