What colors and combinations......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS, Jan 14, 2005.

1. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

Awesome! Then they can’t be seen by the other team and win all of the games. :grin: :thumb:
    I love the uniforms like they are. However I would like to see more variety besides the white all the time. I like the idea of the white helmets. Has LSU ever had purple helmets? :)

2. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Yeah, I bought two bricks, one for my mom and one for my God-son. It was worth it especially for Mike.

I hope Coach Miles doesn't change a thing, just continues winning and improving upon the foundation and superstructure that Coach Saban built and left.

:crystal:

3. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

don't monkey w/ uniforms

The gold helmet, white jersey w/ purple numbers, gold pants are classic. In fact, if any change were made I'd go to "throwback" unis -- check out hpmcdaniel's avatar (helmet w/ larger Tiger, smaller "LSU") -- vintage Bert Jones, also, I don't like the bright yellow neon pants and prefer the older ones, sort of the color of a school bus. No gold jerseys, please. No purple pants, please. :tigerhead :tigerhead
    :bball: :bball:

4. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Doubt much will change. I remember reading something about Miles where he implemented a walk to the stadium tradition at OSU, so figure he'll keep it. As for uniforms, I could care less as long as the team is winning.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

He did start a tradition of a walk at OSU. He is big on building pride and fan excitement.

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ditto... I'm proud to be a part of it. :thumb:

7. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

Miles is a Michigan guy. The Wolverines have traditional uniforms. He will appreciate LSU's traditions. Don't expect changes.

8. Houma Tiger

Houma Tiger Founding Member

I would Like to see white pants with a white jersey just for one game. and maybe gold jersey with white pants, but the gold jersey should have the same style of the white one.

9. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Give me the traditional yes, but the white helmets? Hell no. That was another thing I liked about Saban, supposedly he swore that the Tigers would never wear those God forsaken ones while he was HC. We never did and I thank him for it :thumb: LSU! :lsup: :crystal: :geaux: .

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I'm just glad you posted all of those graphics at the end. I would have had no idea you were a Tiger fan otherwise!