What Crap-3 Tickets in LSU Student Section for Game $500

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Dec 2, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Here we go. Some idiot, money driven LSU student happend to get tickets in the student lottery and then put them up for bid on Ebay for $500. What Sh*t. This boozo here gets tickets and is trying to scalp them while the true die hard students got shut out on tickets. Good job loser, I hope you get caught for the shame that you are. I only I knew who you are I'd punch you lights out. Damn I'm pissed. By the way it is illegal to scalp tickets in the stae of LA.
    Looser LSU Student

2. DeathValley

This is not the only guy selling LSU student tickets to the game. I can count over 5 auctions for student tickets. Good job shafting the true LSU students who bleed purple and gold. All you loosers bleed is green.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Well if this guy would only offer a hat or something with it, it wouldn't be illegal. But this bozo is just flat scalping tickets...

4. superjb

superjb Freshman

report his ass

I say we get the authorities involved, as it is likely illegal to sell the tickets for more than their face value. Maybe a FINE will teach his dumb a s s a lesson.

5. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

<grammar Nazi>Loser, not looser.</grammar Nazi>

6. DeathValley

What hacks me off is that they only had 1,500 student tickets to begin with. Loosers like this guy came and got 20 id's scanned with the sole intent of selling any tickets they got on Ebay for lots of money. Mean while students like LSU Elvis, Cow Dude, and those die hard's who go to evey game get stuck out in the cold.

7. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

He/she is pretty dumb. You're supposed to sell something like a keychain, and the tickets go for free along with it (or for face value only). But they don't know how to spell "aisle" either. Kind of sad for a college student, and embarrassing for LSU all around.

8. superjb

superjb Freshman

Andy Miller, Instructor LSU EUNICE

what a POS he's not even a student at LSU, he's an instructor at LSU Eunice.

9. DeathValley

Mabey we should Email Skip and address the problem with him. He could contact the proper authorities and see that actiobn is taken against them.

10. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

That is a shame and something should be done about it. It's not fair, and it sucks for real students who are fans to be shut out of this b/c some dumbass is trying to make a quick buck.