What do you think about Auburn loss

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 29, 2002.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Or...put up 14 and shut them down with a mediocre defense (USC).

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

My take on this KY team....

They are a scary team to face this year. Im glad AU doesnt have to play them. To me it seems like win or lose they are going to give you a scare and if you get out with a win you are lucky because they will give you a run for your money. The second half of the UGA game I cant explain, I came in from the AU game and laid down to watch it when I fell asleep they were up by 3 and when I woke up it was like all hell had broken loose. But either way you look at it you CANT overlook them or they will bite you in the butt! And that QB is a bad man, he is HUGE. Anyhow, those are my 2 cents on Kentucky. I definitely think they are a better team than their record shows.

WAR EAGLE!!

3. Skrayper

Skrayper Founding Member

Re: Here is the way I see the West

We've also looked better on the field, in person, on tv, on tape, on game film, well, I'll say it...
    Bama's just better.

4. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Skrayper, just curious, what is the significance of the two scores in your signature?

5. AUMorgan21

I think hes saying that the game (Iron Bowl) is a toss up. Come on even Bama fans know that ANYBODY can win the Iron Bowl any given year. Just look at last year, we were the better team on paper and yadda yadda, but Bama still won. You know that, you have that score at the bottom of your post. Yes Bama is a good team this year, but sometimes some Bama fans get their heads clouded with visions of the bear and tradition and blah blah and ALWAYS talk down about Auburn like we arent good enough to play in Div 1. I mean it REALLY pains me to see Bama be so good this year, but Ill admit it anyway. And I think if Auburn comes TO PLAY this year the game will go down to the wire and be a nail biter. JMO

WAR EAGLE!!

6. AUMorgan21

31-7

Is last years Iron Bowl

WAR EAGLE

7. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

...and 34-14 is the score of last week's Bama-UT game. It had been 7 years since they last beat Tennessee so I imagine they are giddy about it.