What ever happened to....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBayouBengals, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Demarcus Scott? The Mississippi recruit last year that was holding off to go to LSU passing up Tenn, Ole Miss and Marshall. When LSU filled up then he couldnt get on with anybody. Does anyone have any info on him, where he ended up?

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

According to Rivals100.com, he remains unsigned.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

If LSU wants him they will have a chance

To get him because Alley Broussard is not going to be able to make the grades to get to LSU this year. I dont think Scott signed with anyone at this time James Johnson is another from Port Arthur Texas that had LSU high on his list and he has not signed with anyone yet either as for as I can tell. I am not sure about Johnson but Scott had the grades and both of these players were highly recruited and have not signed. Makes you wonder if Saban new some of the guys on the 2003 class were not going to make it but it was worth the shot.

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I found no record of him in the collegesports.com database or the rivals databse...

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

He is on Rivals.com...I looked him up just 10 minutes ago.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Wait, my bad. When you said last year, I looked under 2002. He was a 2003 recruit and didn't sign with anyone. My guess is he will be either a late signee or a JC player...

7. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

insiders.com

has him listed but it does not show him signing with anyone at this point. I read on another web site that Scott wanted LSU from the get go and that if he did not get a Schalorship he would maybe walkon dont know how true that is though. Scott did commit to LSU and LSU told him he waited to long and that his offer went to someone else.