What happened to Nate Harris?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by CottonBowl'66, Jan 15, 2004.

1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

A few months ago reports said he would be at LSU this semester. He was a highly ranked LB that LSU went after hard a couple of seasons ago, then signed with Miami, Fla., and then got into some legal trouble.

I would be glad if he is not coming to BR because his legal trouble was serious, but I never did hear if he is still coming. Now I see nothing about him. Anyone know?

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

He is in JUCO, and supposedly come when he is done there

3. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Saban wouldn't ask him to come here if he was still a troublemaker. People make mistakes. I'm glad I'm not held to the things I did between the age of 17 and 19.

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Thanks for the information. His "trouble" went beyond smoking pot or getting drunk and disorderly on Saturday night however.

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

He was the driver of the getaway vehicle, so he was convicted of Armed robbery. But trust this Nick Saban wouldn't let him or anyone else on this team that was going to be a distraction on this team...SEE Damien James and Tim Pope

6. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

have yall noticed that Saban seems to take more risks at the LB position than any other position?

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It's because we are so thin at LB. We need quality LB's bad, we have less depth there than anywhere on the team right now.