What happened to the "mobility" Jennings was supposed to have.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sunnyjim, Jan 1, 2014.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

It's called pressure. All players mature at different rates. All players develope at different rates.

2. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

pretty good point. Makes me wonder if AJ can just go out and play how good this kid can be. We shall see

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Jamarcus was a good illustration of this. He was awesome running the hurry-up offense at the end of the game, when he didn't have time to think about what he was doing, yet he'd make a lot of mistakes before it was crunch time. I am one of those types of people (over-thinker), so I can relate.

cajdav1 likes this.
  4. BP

BP Founding Member

Any idea when we might see any thinking? Over... Under.. In between.... Just kidding. You're actually one of the more sane people on this site.. though you must admit, it's a pretty low bar... or under...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Oh you should hear me during the games. I think I could sway that opinion pretty quickly. :D

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

The way Hill was running, we didn't need the QB running..........too simple.

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Redshirted the 2012 college football season behind senior quarterback EJ Manuel.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not that huge. Jennings has been in the system with Cam almost as long as Mett has, if not the same amount as Cam was hired just before spring.......

I know the difference between an RS and a True FR, but its negligible this late in the season.

I don't care how good Iowas D was, Jennings was missing wide open guys. That is what is troubling. Not bashing the kid, but that is what happened. Hopefully it gets corrected.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not when factored in the time Jennings got here and that he started the last game of the season in January.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Mett has been throwing the ball to OBJ and Landry fo 3 years now though. You don't just get the kind of chemistry those 3 had together overnight. Alot of what we see as spectators doesn't always define what really happened on the field. Maybe Jennings was throwing to a spot, maybe he thought the break was up instead of in. On missed passes, most of the time it's missed because the qb and receiver are doing different things, not because of poor accuracy.

Give him time, he will work it out. The kid is hungry.