What happens if LSU wins out??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Guido Merkins, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I expect I should have worked smarter to become one of those .01%.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I believe one has to be born into that sort of wealth, not just work for it.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not true. Quite a few billionaires were from families that were not super wealthy. Bill Gates father was a lawyer but not the kind of wealth that Bill generated from Microsoft. His partners Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer were from middle class families. Mark Cuban was from a middle class family as was Tom Benson. Benson worked as a car salesmen in New Orleans before moving to San Antonio and starting his own dealership. Mark Zuckerberg is the son of a dentist father and psychiatrist mother. Good paying occupations but hardly the 1%.

Michael Dell is the son of immigrants. At the age of 8 he started investing the money he earned from part time jobs into stocks. Oprah Winfrey was born in Mississippi to a poor unwedteenage mother.

You are a teacher. If you came up with some innovative new way to infuse knowledge into the heads of unmotivated students you too, @StacyO , could become richer than your wildest dreams.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Obviously. He posts here. If yiid
    She has that. But it's illegal to have sex with your students/minors.

Bengal B likes this.