What I am Proud of

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, Nov 29, 2002.

1. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

Marcus Randall 14 of 25 for 204 yards 1 TD and 0 INTs

Michael Clayton 7 receptions for 90 yards
    Skyler Green 3 receptions for 90 yards and one TD

what are you proud of from this game ?

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

what I am proud of and not proud of:

proud of: Skylor Green, this kid will be a superstar before leaving LSU....if we ever get him a quarterback.....

not proud of: 2 plays away from SEC championship game, the prevent defense, Bradie James the heart and soul of our defense, having to go out like this in his final regular season game of his career, conserative play calling, Marcus Randall still missing wide open Wr's and runnin backs, LaBrandon Toefields recent bout with Fumblitis, and once again......THE PREVENT DEFENSE....don't coach it anymore

3. Da Tiga Fan Man

Da Tiga Fan Man Founding Member

I do not agree with you tigerlifer, Marcus Randall played his heart out! He came up big on several third down plays and i can't recall the crowd noise ever getting to him one time. He stepped up and did everything he had to do to win the game, we just got robbed.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I'm proud of them all. Even Toefield. He came back in the game and ran well and protected the ball.

I'm also looking forward to having Green, Henderson, Clayton and co. on the field next year. We should have good QBs, too. We may have 2001 firepower on offense. Our D will have to reload, though. We can still field a powerful team. We'll have a lot to prove, too.

1) Franchione needs some more humble pie (like 2001). And if we have to schedule Texas A&M to do it, so be it.
    2) Howdy Doody Tubberville needs to get drilled. And no, I'm not talking about his private meetings with his tight ends.
    3) We'll have to tighten up a Nutt in our house next year.

LSU is still looking good. Heck, 8-4 would have gotten DiNardo a contract extension. That's a SCARY thought!