What if Nick was our coach and CLM was the Bama coach right now with everything else the same!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 21, 2009.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

:hihi::eek::thumb:

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

He got a brake upgrade...

3. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Go back and read it again - I said Saban got the program pointed back in the right direction. And after suffering through the 90's, yes, he did pave the way. I also said LSU is bigger than the current or former caretaker of the program. I never stated Saban made LSU. I suffered in those stands through the Archer, Hallman and Dinardo years, same as you. The difference is I don't hate the effing guy for leaving LSU. I've said all along in regards to Saban, thanks, have a great life. If you don't think what he did for LSU is positive, or if you hate the fact he's now at Bama, then that's your problem. The guy is a good coach; so is Miles, so is Meyer, Mack Brown, Monte Kiffin (jury still out on his son), and several others. But to act like Saban did something personally traumatic to you is asinine, stupid, childish and an embarrassment to yourself and the fanbase.

If he kicked you in the crotch, choked you out, said nasty things about your mom, or keyed the side of your car, OK, I can understand the hatred toward him; if not, just move on, man.

4. alfredeneuman

All that stated in the last post aside, I can't stand Bama, have never liked Bama and unless one of my boys gets a scholarship to Bama (heaven help me, but I can't very well hate something for free), I never will, especially since I wasted the 5 or so minutes it took for me to watch the little homo boy "bow-tee" (or WTF his name is).

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I agree. Others don't.

6. Joe Zorn

Joe Zorn Regsitered Tiger Fan

A cold shiver went through me when I read the title of this thread!

Boy, I'm happy that that won't ever happen again!

Nick had his chance. Bama deserves him. But they'll only have him for another year or two. After five, Nick skidaddles to greener pastures.

Les is having problems with the '09 offense, it sure is true. A good sophmore quarterback has a lot to learn yet!

But I think we are going to see a very different team Satuday Night in Tiger Stadium. Les made it public that he hopes to use Scott a lot more, which, to me, means watch for a LOT of downfield passing!

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

if either of my sons ever accept a scholarship to Bama (or Auburn, or Florida, or Ole Piss, or well you get the hint) I will slit their dam throats.

Al Sharpton has a better chance of being elected president of the Ku Klux Klan than me allowing my kids to go to Bama.

8. alfredeneuman

I hear what you're saying. If it came down to an athletic scholarship, my hope would be they would get an offer from LSU, which they would most certainly take. If it were for some other scholarship LSU was not willing to offer, then take the scholarship where it's offered, even if it means going to one of those schools. Doesn't mean I have to support their athletic programs, though. Besides, my boys know where to call home, even though none of them have actually lived in La.