What is catcalling

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 11, 2018.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Lip envy

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Men and women are so different yet so alike.

Like those two cajuns who walked up on a big bear in the woods. One asked what they were going to do, the other said, "Run." First one replied, "Run? You crazy! We can't outrun that bear!" Second one says, "I don't have to out run the bear, I only hafta outrun you."

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I remember some of the endless sexual harassment training sessions following the “Tailhook Scandel” in the early 90s.

Two things still stand out:
    1) Subequent to Tailhook, if you saw a hot Naval,Officer, all you could say was “You look fit.”
    2) In one session the fatest, grossest, ugliest female officer I had ever seen, complained that she could not go jogging in her gym shorts without catcalls from sailors on ships. I got to tell you, even the horniest sailor would not have given that fat bitch a first, much less a second, look. After her tirade, there was a real long silence. No one could think of what to say next, other than “Bullshit.”

As an aside, speaking of “what to say,” I was in a very high level conference once with my navy buddy, and a GS-15 analysts who was extremely effeminate. The attendees were mostly Admirals, Generals, and Senior Executive Service civilians. We were talking abou Intel budget issues.

Being by far the most junior officers (LCDR, O-4) we were in the back of the room. At some point, our civilian colleague had a question. He put up his hand, bent his wrist back and forth, and started saying”Question from the rear, Question from the rear.” It was too much, I and my navy buddy lost it. Got shit on by several Admirals, but the most important one laughed as he was chewing us out. “What an asshole.” Still resonates.