What is everyone's GUT feeling about the UF game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

Just curious. I know we all have a feel during the week, that has nothing to do with logic or anything about how we will perform. Just wanted to see how everyone sees it at this time.

:geauxtige !

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

My gut feeling is that LSU is a more complete team, assuming we can establish the running game early and Flynn stops throwing into coverage or at defenders. We've been lucky thus far, but Florida won't drop balls that hit them in the numbers.

Another gut feeling is that Idiot Juice is a ginormous x-factor.

My last gut instinct is that the Florida's use of "throw it up and let the WR go get it" won't work against Zenon/Jackson.

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

My feeling is LSU will be extremely fired up and ready to play. Players and coaches may not admit it, but they had this game circled for a long time.

We'll see some new things from both Crowton and Pelini. I expect to jump on them early and never look back.

4. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

Auburn showed what I've suspected since last year. A good defense can beat down Tebow. Yes, Tebow will get a few big plays, but what Auburn did last night was hit Tebow like he's never been hit. Is our defense better then Auburn's? You bet it is. I expect these Tigers to come out hungry to put Tebow back so often he will see more of the Moon then the end zone.

I look for our defense to win the game. :helmet:

1 person likes this.
  5. msully

msully Founding Member

I think it is payback time !! GEAUX TIGERS!!

6. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post, and I do feel the same way.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's tough to play a good team coming off a close loss. Better for us if they had beaten Auburn and thought themselves invincible. Florida is a talented and well-coached team and LSU will need a complete game against them. Sleepwalking for a half will not cut it. Another SEC loss will likely take Florida out of the SECCG and they will give us all they've got.

Never a better time to catch them at night in Tiger Stadium. It should be a great game.

8. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

A little help, please. What or who is Idiot Juice? I must've missed something. :eek:ldskule:

9. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

LSU wins in a very hotly contested game. Will Muschamp gave Bo Pelini a road map on how to contain Tebow, not that Pelini couldn't do it himself granted.

10. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

My "gut" feeling is we will blow them out. Their defense was exposed they are not that good at any point. AU stopped Tebow with their best D-Lineman on the bench.

I think Florida like OU is/was overrated they got their props by beating up lesser teams but when they got punched in the mouth they faded out like a has been boxer.

The only way the game is close is if we let them stay around by making mistakes.