What is so appealing about Miles???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Veritas, Jan 1, 2005.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

thanks for the info Jean.

We are all a little skeptical, it comes with a new coach. I think we were LEAD to believe we were getting a legend or something close to it, but in actuallity we are getting an up and comer by all accounts.

expectations will be high of Les Miles, but dammit, we have to give the guy a chance.

sucks being spoiled like this.....

2. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

The thing that really ticks me off, is that Miles and Jimbo have similar offenses. Why would we bring in a new coach risk loosing our defensive staff. If Skip is looking at style of play I don't know see what is so appealing about Miles. Plus after today it looks like we found a true QB. JaMarcus isn't a running QB. He is a sit back and pick you apart. A little roll out occasionally. I don't understand what Skip sees.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

we might be getting duped

4. ReaganEden

ReaganEden Founding Member

2-6? We only lost 5 games.

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Why would Bertman dupe the fan base ?

6. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Smells Political to me

This whole thing smells of political crap....Weems and his boys finally got control again away from Emeritt and got to hire another lacky they could push around and control unlike Nick.

Miles is the only one (along with Petrino) that wanted the job after seeing they would have to kiss Weems' ass for the next 5 years and Weems and the BOS made sure they had a coach they could control. Tha's all this is.........they were tired of Nick anyway cause he'd boot their asses out of his office and would play their little games.

If you think Miles will be hired because he was the best choice or the only one interested, then you need you wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

Look at the 3 coaches that came before Saban....all coaches hired by Joe Dean and the BOS....3 coaches who could be under the thumb of these old goobs just like Bowden was at Auburn. They didn't want another Nick......he had to too much power and not enough time to schmooze with them......you guys are funny.

You think this is about the BEST football coach who was interested. No, this was about the best football coach who was willing to come in here and be controlled by the BOS.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Not Skip but OSU. As far as Skip is concerned, I have only spoken with him once. We were walking up the ramp in AU's Stadium and he walked up with us. Just an observation he seemed alittle flighty to me. I don't know though, I guess I dont have any reason as of yet to doubt his intentions. We'll see though, won't we?

8. Ryno

Ryno Freshman

Sorry, typo. Heck, I attended all but 2 games this year!!! (Lubbock and CU)