What is the ACTUAL BUYOUT amount for CLM?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scottz87, Nov 22, 2009.

1. scottz87

scottz87 Veteran Member

Im hearing different amounts on the buyout. Does anybody know the actual buyout amount?

2. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

I think it's around 18 million

3. LSUFan2000

LSUFan2000 Veteran Member

scott it honestly really does not matter b.c Miles should not nor will be fired sorry.

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

close to 18 mil

unless he leaves they will not fire him!!

1 person likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

$18 mil sounds high for a buyout. Can you guys confirm that?

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

He should get fired.. but he won't. His overall record is impressive -- but all evidence points to him being washed up.

1 person likes this.
  8. Spike

Spike Veteran Member

Man…I don’t want to have to endure another three painful years of gross incompetence while this program goes the way of Notre Dame, Washington, Miami, and other former top tier programs.

I have been saying to myself over and over again that since 2005 it hasn’t been fun to watch LSU play anymore because under Miles they consistently do far more to shoot themselves in the foot than their opposition. As a matter of fact, I have never observed such constant sloppy and undisciplined play for consecutive years as I have for the past 5 consecutive years and ever since Miles arrived at LSU. Not to mention also that after I finish watching every game I feel as if I need to go take a shower afterwards because the games were so ugly.

Let’s face it watching LSU football games just isn’t fun and enjoyable anymore and is instead actually painful and frustrating as hell and it’s all because of Les Miles’ piss poor coaching. You practice sloppy and indiscipline and you play sloppy and undisciplined and sloppy and undisciplined play has been the trademark of Les Miles coached teams ever since he got here. It is time for a change.

And for those of you who like to focus on Miles’ coaching record since he got here, it is obvious that record was because of the level of talent that was here despite the incompetent coaching. That’s right we won the national championship in 2007 despite Miles and his incompetent coaching and piss pour leadership. Remember we lost to Kentucky and Arkansas and backed our way into that game. It's time for Les Miles to go!

1 person likes this.
  9. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

If it is 18 milllion we are screwed.

10. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Interesting concept. If I do a horrible job and you fire me, you have to pay me more than I would have made anyway just to get me to go away.:insane: What a raw deal for the University. Must be some kind of loop hole somewhere. Sure wish I could pull that kind of deal.