What is the ACTUAL BUYOUT amount for CLM?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scottz87, Nov 22, 2009.

1. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

+1!! I have not been able to watch one game in its entirity all year!! Sloppy play, poor play calling, too many penalties, .... I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

its sad guys! I am a huge Tiger fan and go to the games but I am not wanting to watch what this staff puts on the field!!

we get a new OC that could change!:geaux:

3. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

The only way you can usually get out of such a contract is if you can prove "gross misconduct". ie: DWI, harrassing cheerleaders, speaking ill of the university. Lying like he did last night wouldn't count unless it becomes a recurring habit Throwing players under the bus could also.

4. Berge

Berge Founding Member

It is a contract people. Both parties agree to a set amount over a period of time.

Should he get fired, he is guaranteed that money in some way. If he gets a job elsewhere, he would get his pay from that university, and LSU would pay the difference to fulfill the contract.

He is not getting fired this year.

5. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

If Rodriguez gets run out of Michigan after next year, and Leslie want to go home, it's a win-win. LSU would let him out of the contract and not have to pay the buyout money. Let's hope for a 4-8 Michigan season next year. If past performance and trends are any indicator of future performance, a miles led LSU team will be more of what we got this year and last year, with losses to 'Bama, Florida and Ole Miss and some scrape by wins over inferior teams. That might change a few tunes, although the Miles loyalist die hards wont' be convinced and will think he got a raw deal.

I'm not a Les Miles fan, I'm an LSU fan. I want what's best for this program overall in the long run. Whether Miles is the man to bring that is inconsequential to me, there are other coaches out there with integrity.

6. TigerBilly

TigerBilly Freshman

If you guys don't like watching LSU football, then stop watching the games and most importantly stop posting here.....you look like idiots.

If you really don't like watching it the last few years, do you really think anyone here cares what you think?

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Raise ticket prices by $20 for a 1 season thing. 95k x $20 x 7 = $13.3M.

We can afford it. Yes, I know we don't fit 95k. But it's an estimate.

8. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

This contract is ridiculous... another Bertman Special?

9. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

The price of winning a National Championship.

10. DisplacedLSUFan

DisplacedLSUFan Veteran Member

Do you think we can ask Obama for a bailout?