What is your feeling about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They do both have bad haircuts.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Bad haircuts, both are tubs, one is a dictator one wishes he was one, both where they are today because of their fathers.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You I have figured out over time are envious of people better off than you. I salute people who have done well in life and would much perfer someone running this country who has built a company met a payroll and created many jobs. The Clinton's and the Obamas have never started any business or did anything but suck off of the government tit their whole lives. Go smoke your dope and be bitter Trump has got this country moving in the right direction and there isn't anything you can do about it. O will do the same thing with our football much to the dismay of many geniuses here.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Gee what a statement. Glad you are rating Trump one notch above the worse possible person on earth. Donnie is not only better than Kim he is way better than you. So is O

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BTW how is that global warming working out for you lately CO2?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No argument from me on that, I am a huge Churchill fan. However you are absolutely totally wrong about Trump. If you want to put Obama in a Chruchill time frame he would be more like Neville Chamberlain than Trump, Trump we have no idea yet only been around less than a year. Trump is no Chruchill so far but Chruchill was trust into a moment in history that brought out his true chracter. Until Trump is thrust into something similar how can we judge him? I do like that Trump is going full slingblade mode on Isis and gangs like MS13 and getting tough on NK and Iran something Obama never did. Funny thing about Churchill and Trump; Chruchill like trump was crude, vulgar and not at all a polished politician. Thinking about what you and some others say about Trump you might have despised Churchill just as you despise Trump had you been around at that time.

Am I wrong?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Kikicaca you couldn’t be more wrong. Churchill gave his life to public service. He was a Calvary officer in Afghanistan, participated in the last massed calvary charge of the British empire in Sudan, was a hero of the Boer War and served in the trenches commanding a battalion in Flanders during WWI. Besides that he was the youngest Colonial secretary ever was the instigator of the English welfare state as a Liberal. First Lord Of the Admiralty before WWI he funded the tank development. He was also Minister of munitions in 1917/8 who brought English productions to its maximum. All this before his finest hour in WWII. During that time he had to earn his way as a writer......a journalist no less.
    No caca Trump is NOTHING like Churchill and its insulting of you to say so.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Absolutely true. Yet without Churchill‘s effort England would have fallen then probably Russia and we would have had to face the Axis alone. Churchill saved the west as much as we saved England