What is your fondest memory while...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Jan 15, 2005.

1. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Oh yea...I remember those...I think

2. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

1. Watching the last 9 seconds tick off of the clock at the 2003 Sugar Bowl! It was great to be watching history for free!
    2. 2001 SEC Championship game. I remember telling everyone as we went down for halftime that we were going to come back and beat the snot out of Tenn. in the second half
    3. Singing in front of the crowds at the PMAC and Alex Box. It is amazing how many people just love to complement a fraternity because they like how you sung The Star Spangled Banner.
    4. The frist time I marched Pregame in Tiger Stadium in 2001.
    5. The last time I marched Pregame in Tiger Stadium in 2004.
    6. The last time I stepped foot onto the turf at Tiger Stadium as a member of THE GOLDEN BAND FROM TIGERLAND.
    7. Hearing the fans say "at least we know our band is the best today" after we lost a game.
    (can you tell I have a lot of Tigerband moments, what can I say, I love LSU Football and love getting to see it for free and entertain people at the same time!)

Those are the ones that can come to mind right now!

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Talking about drinking in class reminded me of a time in the spring of '89 when a cute guy in my math class brought Malibu Rum and Coke to class, and we proceeded to get toasted.

I had a performance of literature class one year that included the Kirt Bennett, the SGA president and Chad Ogea. It was really fun.

Pre-game parties in the old North Stadium dorms. The guys I hung out with there introduced me to rum and Coke prior to the '88 A & M game, and I remember that we shut out the Aggies and it was raining--but little else.

I also had a math class one summer that included the moderator of Free Speech Alley and about half of the baseball team, including Tookie Johnson and Armando Rios. They were gone for the first couple of weeks (Omaha), but they gave the poor grad assistant professor a really hard time.

When I was president of RHA, I was able to serve on a lot of cool committees, like the Chancellor's and Vice Chancellor's Student Advisory Committees. Also, because of that position, I was able to interview candidates for Dean of Students. And the best of all...being a homecoming queen judge. It was SO funny listening to the drum major tell us which Golden Girls we should NOT vote for...