What is your gut telling you

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LEGACY TIGER, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

It all depends on whether the Saints D can keep Manning under control. All the favorable predictions for the Colts would be a slight disadvantage for them.

Yes, the Colts ARE SUPPOSED to win; but you can be sure the Saints would give it their very best shot. The intangibles in the game would be huge.

WE BELIEVE,......in the Saint's DESTINY:champs: (the same way I bet a lot of the Saints players believe in...)

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

this.

Colts 34 Saints 28

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i honestly dont know. i was a nervous wreck going into the nfc championship game. i saw bad mojo everywhere. i just had a really bad feeling about that game.

this time i am still so numb, i dont know what to think.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

VERY INTERESTING:

This will be the 44th Superbowl, Obama is the 44th President ,there are 44 days from Christmas to the Super Bowl , on Super Bowl Sunday it will be 4 years and 4 months since Katrina The Saints won in 4 minutes and 44 seconds overtime .........they are destined! Praise Breesus! :) AND THE SUPERBOWL WILL BE SHOWN ON CHANNEL 4!!

Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Gut feeling....Saints win !!!

We are completely underrated...Vegas odds are determined by the action on the game and the general public believes we have no chance....the talking heads pick up on this mood and therefore are all over the Colts. Peyton love fest by both the media and the public rivals the manlove of Tebow.

I almost expect Peyton to come out with biblical quotes on his helmet. But get this...We are standing on Mount Nebo looking into the promised land poised to enter it and lay waste to the Colt-ites and other giants that inhabit the promised land. Our spies have entered the holy land and have already given us the scouting report. We take what's ours after we break camp in the morning. Our Moses (coach Payton) will watch the utter victory from the mountain. We will march around the field seven times in pregame warmups and the Colts will come tumbling down !!!!!

Besides, when you think about it, We have more of a diverse offense than they do...we can run AND pass. Those guys live and die by the pharaoh Peyton. It helps us when all they do is pass.

Saints 28.........Colts 24 in regulation.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

almost.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

....and I hope that Peyton Manning tears 4 ligaments in his throwing shoulder.

8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

My gut just told me that RB is gonna finally decide to be the man and assert himself how we all know he can. Even the "he can't string two good games together" thing is on our side. He was outstanding against the Cardinals, not so much against the Packers. He is due, but more than that, I hope/think/believe this is the game that he lets the game come to him and doesn't try to make the big play. The big play will come if he is just patient and plays within himself. Brees and company will do their thing. Colts have issues w/ Freeny and a couple of their DB's. Colts running game is abysmal, Saints are #6 in rushing. Reggie will bust out. This will give Brees time to do his thing.

Saints 34, Colts 24

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Otter: Packers?
    Boone: Forget it, he's rolling :lol:

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I told my wife over the weekend that by kickoff, the Saints will have become the least respected team in SuperBowl history. After being sick and spending most of my waking hours watching ESPN the last 2 days, I'm moving up the time table. They're already there, and I predict by Friday, there will calling for the Saints to simply forfeit, rather than take the 150-0 beatdown that is surely coming.