What kind of coordinator is Jimbo Fisher?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SeN-SaTioN, May 14, 2003.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I think the posts defending Jimbo were valid. He should get a lot of credit for Rohan's senior year (Josh Reed too) although you have to have good players on the field to make it work. I think one of his best called games was at Florida last year and he was calling plays that featured Mauck's talents. This year will be crucial for Jimbo. The skill players should be among the best in the country but we need to also establish a solid running game with the OL we have. Who's decision is it for QB? Saban I would assume with Jimbo's input considered. The handling of the QBs (especially in the first 3 games) will probably determine the fate of the season.

Also, I remember claiming every year how much Dameyune Craig sucked and then he beat us (almost by himself) in Tiger Stadium under the direction of Jimbo. I think Jimbo had some really good offenses at Cincinatti also.

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Don't ask stupid questions.....he's an offensive coordinator:dis: :shock: :cuss: :angry: :cry: :sob: :cool: :D :D :D :lsug: :geaux: :helmet:

Just looking for an excuse to use the new smiles:D :sob: :dis:

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

I think Jimbo did the right thing by playing conservative in the Arky game last year. Randall was too inconsistent last year to take any chances with a pass. He had to play the percentages--and that meant forcing Arky to score a TD with 40 seconds and no timeouts. If they could do that, they deserved to win.