What made John Kerry dovish?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, Mar 1, 2004.

1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Again folks, it is relevent what John Kerry said and did in his twenties, after he fought heroically in the Vietnam War, but we have no right to know how much coke Bush shoved up his nose, why he never showed up for duty in the Alabama National Guard, how he got into the Texas Air National Guard to avoid Vietnam, or anything else he was doing at the same time, in HIS twenties.

2. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I don't care what you say about me CB, I was just responding to you calling me a horrible person because I supported the war but am not enlisted in the military. I also pointed out why it is federally impossible for me to be in the military. I'm not here to make friends either especially not with a cockle like you.

It is relevent what Bush did in his 20's same with John Kerry, I agree on that statement, however, why wasn't it relevant was Clinton did in his 20's to avoid the Vietnam war and in 1992 John Kerry said that we shouldn't talk about what Clinton did in his 20's.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

cottonbowl66, do you support garbage collection? if so, i expect to see you on the back of the truck dumping garbage tomorrow.

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

And you've been quite successful in this endeavor. You usually somehow manage to piss off even the scant few that actually
    agree with you from time to time.

The beauty of them is that you can tell the other side anonymously what you really think of them. You can be totally honest without having to be civil, which you would have to do otherwise. [/QUOTE]

In short, you're far too cowardly to say anything that you say on this board to any of us in person...you know that there's a good chance you'd get your AZZ kicked.

Just as I've always suspected...you don't have the courage of your convictions. You're good at talking the talk, yet don't dare to walk the walk.

What a pathetic excuse of a miserable wretch you are.

Have a nice day. :D :D :D

5. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

This guy seems a little bitter, but it seems more likely that people would have some differences of opinion over what were the facts during battles in Vietnam 30 something years ago than for all to be on the exact same page like with the 9 campaigning for Kerry.

Time Link