What Now?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Ok so it's over. We lost. It sucks.

But the question is what now?

Are we playing for the Peach Bowl? Or do you guys think we have a chance to get back in this thing?

2. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

Peach Bowl, Cotton Bowl or Capitol One Bowl.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

The SEC East sends a two loss team to the SEC Chamionship Game. Auburn loses one game but goes to the SEC championship game via tiebreaker rule. SEC East team beats Auburn in the SEC Chamionship game.

11-1 LSU finishes ranked #2 in country and goes on to play in the NC game.

Or, we just watch a boring Tulane game next weekend and enjoy the rest of the season.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Poor Tulane. Now they are gonna get Tigers that are really mad. It woulda been bad enough for the Greenies next week under normal circumstances. Now.... May God have mercy on their souls.

5. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I really wish thi game would be moved to the day after thanksgiving. To hell with play Arky on that day every year. This is always the biggest game of our regular season. Of course they gotta play the damn iron bowl on that day.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

yeh its Cap or Peach assuming we win out for Cap. Fact is I can go to sleep tonight knowing LSU got robbed, it happens but LSU didnt get beat the had some terrible officiating that cost them the game. But the defense was great and LSU couldnt beat officiating on the road.
    Has we just gotten beat I would probably be more upset, but we didnt. So lets enjoy the rest of the season.
    LSU is a legit top 10 team. Auburn is as well, both teams are very good, Auburn got all the lucky breaks so they won.

LSU will pound Tulane and Miss. State. (Note to Miles please PLAY PERRILOUX !!! more then two snaps)

Then we have two more brutal road games. LSU can beat anyone, hell they should have beaten Auburn. So lets enjoy the fact we have a great team.

And those of you blaming JR should be shot. Jimbo needs a good talking to
    But this lose is solely at the foot of the refs.. Again...

Auburn is a great team, if they play 10 times, each team wins 5 each.

So lets enjoy next week, and get some of these freshman running backs ready for UF and UT.

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Nothing to hang our heads about, LSU is a easily a BCS caliber team..

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

With the extra BCS bowl this year, isn't there a decent chance for us to get an at-large bid to a BCS bowl, even without going to the SECCG (provided we win out, of course)?

9. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

I think ND gets it. It sounds funny but actually after writing it...it wouldn't surprise me.

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I would be shocked if we drop out of the Top 10 given our defensive performance at Auburn. Keep in mind the nation thinks they have a great defense as well....so that will be an explanation for our offensive ineptitude.

We win out we get a BCS at large and play TCU