What other forums to you like to visit and why?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengaleze, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Bengaleze

Bengaleze Founding Member

Of course we know TF is the best, but which ones do some of you others enjoy. My favorite is WOOPIG, an Arkansas board. Those are some funny guys but it's not for the thin skinned. They are brutal on first time posters and like most have their own slang/culture and if you cross them they will eat you up and spit you out. I mostly lurk and every once in a while I have to set the record straight.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

The Sooner boards are always good for a laugh because of their master farkers.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

tivocommunity.com is a pretty impressive board, though woefully lacking in LSU info!!

4. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

I regularly read Swampgas, the Florida board. I do it because I live in Florida, and UF is one of LSU's regular games. I read it, although I despise UF and enjoy when they lose. I really don't like any other college team because I have been an LSU fan from the beginning. I have been lucky enough to have had season tickets my entire life.

I also read twinturbo.net and 350zforum.com, because I own a 91 300ZX Twin Turbo and a 2005 350Z. Twinturbo.net keeps a count of how many refreshes you have on their site, pretty cool feature.

:crystal:

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

I used to hang out on Hogcall.com (another Arkansas board), but I made the mistake of turning on the radio during the overtime of our first basketball meeting with Arkansas earlier in the season (in other words, I knew nothing about the 3 point controversy) and then went there and said "good game, guys" right after it ended.

Whoops.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

TF only. I am forum monogamous.

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I don't really go anywhere else.

I visit the GatorCountry board sometimes since I used to live there.....and visit the Auburn site once in awhile to see the guys talking over here talking crap about us and this site......

And thats it.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

9. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

although I haven't been there in a while (or here for that matter)..I really liket War Eagle Nation!! You can always count on some good SEC football talk and a lot of LSU bad mouthing (which makes it interesting and fun)...they have some good people over there.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Wait, building a fishtank is called "reefing?" I COMPLETELY thought you had a "different" hobby when I saw those URLs!

Who knew there was a verb for building a fish tank? Interesting...