What "Sweets" did you have today?

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by LSUTiga, Oct 15, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Be honest ladies, there's no lying on TF. :hihi:

Jeez, I just went get some oreo cookies and I dunk my cookies in milk......WELL, the FIRST one sank to the bottom as I was rotating it to soak the lil part my fingers were holding.............BLOOP, BLOOP. I'll get that sucka in a lil while though.

2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I just made a batch of peanut butter fudge. Mmmm.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't do sugar much, never had a sweet tooth. My vice is carbs--I never saw bread, beans, rice, potatoes, or corn that I didn't like.

4. mindy

mindy Founding Member

Hmmm...this morning I had a peppermint white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. This evening I ate 2 persimmons.

I usually eat way more sweets than that. I always say my two favorite ingredients are sugar and lard. I am well known as a sweets-aholic.

2 people like this.
  5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

other than diet cokes and a sonic cherry diet coke....

a starbucks pumpkin spice latte

4 mini pb cups

a mini snickers

a jolly rancher watermelon sucker

i need to get the halloween candy out of this house before i eat it all!

1 person likes this.
  6. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

I was talking with a friend the other day and we both agreed that after all our training we'd be total babes if we didnt eat so dang much. Damn you football season! Damn you beer, dip, chips, beer, gin, tonic, bbq...then dessert. Oh how I love sweets.

Yesterday:
    I had a starbucks pumpkin spice latte (finally cool enough to acutally enjoy one), cranberry orange muffin= at least 800 total kcals and 1/2 of a stale Nutty Buddy.

[/QUOTE]i need to get the halloween candy out of this house before i eat it all![/quote]

I do not (read: can not) buy halloween candy until right before trick or treating begins. The problem with my neighborhood is that I dont have many kids around. So- flash to me gorging on Peanut Butter cups and watching Halloween on tv. :cry: It's an addiction I tell ya.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

7 bourbon and cokes.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Addicted to both ^. :dis:

I've pretty much torn through my Halloween Oreos and home made M&M cookies. I tried some Candy Apple flavored corn candy..........very nice.

9. TigerinAustin

TigerinAustin Founding Member

I prefer salty to sweet and so normally have no trouble just not buying sweets. HOWEVER, the girls in the office have us all decorated up for Halloween now including tons of candy.

The toll as of 11:30 this morning is about 50 Whoppers.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

love the pumpkin spice latte's. and you are right about the cool weather. first little nip in the air and starbucks sees a lot more of me! i cant wait for the gingerbread lattes in about another month!

we don't have any kids in our neighborhood and no t-or-ter's. but somehow the halloween candy started making its way in about a month ago and i find myself nibbling on it every day!

vball, those are my two addictions. i grew up with sonic since it started here and have been addicted for longer than i care to admit!

i have held starbucks stock for something like 14 years now so i can use the excuse of i am making money for myself. or at least i try to use that line of reasoning. :grin:

on a side note, greenie and i fought about that stock when i first bought it. starbucks was so disorganized in those days. we would go into one for me to get coffee and he couldn't see how they could make money they were so inefficient. well, things obviously changed. my stock has split i don't know how many times since i have had it. :grin: (and yes, he admits i was right.)

hijack over. i'm gonna go eat a caramel pecan ice cream bar now. :hihi: