What "Sweets" did you have today?

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by LSUTiga, Oct 15, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You can hijack my threads anytime. :wink:

btw, I love it when you end with, "I'm stuffed". :hihi:

1 person likes this.
  2. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I have to admit that I am not a big sweets eater! But hat is the onlyunfortunately for me that is the ONLY thing I don't like! I love boiled crabs the most but steak and lobster will do just fine!

3. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

I love the red cups because when Starbucks whoops those out you know Christmas is coming- or Hanukkah if Skip is reading

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In keeping with Orlando's thread about what you get when you're an alum, I have a friend I went to school with who owns a couple of Starbuck's franchises and she sends me stacks of gift cards. :D

Years ago when I worked for AT&T Wireless we were in a meeting up in Kirkland, WA and we broke for a bit. The locals all stood up and said, let's walk to Starbuck's for a coffee. I say, "What's Starbuck's?" :eek: :dis: One latte later and I was hooked. Still, I have to have my fountain DC fix at least once a day.

So another hijack later, here's my question. Can you tell the difference between who makes a better Starbuck's drink, male or female? Out here, the ladies are stingy on the Caramel when they make a Macchiatto but the guys tend to double the dose. I go to the store with all the male employees. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Vball has been around us too long now! She is a hijacking pro!!!

6. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Gee what a surprise. You really have no idea as to why this is?:hihi: I bet I wouldn't get double the dose, at least not without my LSU purse.

1 person likes this.
  7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Ah, but if that were true, then wouldn't the store with "those" kind of guys be the same as a store with female employees? :hihi: I'm no FH. Personally I think it's just that the guys see the potential for return business. The ladies, not so much. You CAN impact the level of service you receive by being a good customer. :thumb:

Now if the Starbuck's was in West Hollywood, I'd be in total agreement. But I live here in South Orange County.....the lone red county in a state of blue.

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

SON OF A (*&@(&@~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NLMD is on a big time diet (heading into week THREE) and no sweets allowed.

Not much of a sweet tooth to begin with, but the gingerbread and pumpkin lattes are big-time temptations...especially since they're seasonal. I normally have two of each per year. There's another one too, but I can't remember the flavor (not peppermint..the other one.)

2 people like this.
  10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

eggnog?

come on nlmd, get non-fat no whipped and its not that bad. just the little bit of sugar in the syrup. you know you want to.......:grin: