what the hell?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Dec 15, 2004.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I am glad that you remember that post and how angry everyone was.
    It just so happend that on the monday after the game I had to take a road job and never got back to PC. P.S. where is that post and why is it missing from my history files.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

Your post was deleted and you received nasty replies because you posted something along the lines of:

"Mrs. Saban and Coach Saban are on the outs and will split up. Saban will announce he is taking the Miami Dolphins job following the game today. I will reveal my source very soon."

You definitely said "TODAY" and you most certainly included the rumor about his marriage. I believe you also posted this DURING the Arkansas game - many of us were not in the mood for a buzz kill of that magnitude. Congrats, it seems as though you heard a story that now has legs. Either way, you were too direct and way premature at the time...

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

It was right before the game and I did hear that The sabans were having trouble over the move. Nick wants to go and Mrs. Nick wants to stay. I will stand by that statement, also everyone else was talking about nick going to Clev. Do you think it was luck that I named the team he was going to.
    listen all tiger fans!!!! I hope that this move does NOT happen! I hope he stays. Its not the messengers fault he is leaving.( nick does not read these boards and gets pissed off and decides to quit.) when he leaves it will be for the challenge and the money.

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

it is your fault, kindly go kiss a mack truck grille doing 80 mph :shock:
    hurry back and merry Christmas. :thumb:

BTW you know what they say about if momma aint happy aint no body happy?

JS........hopefully thanking Mrs. Saban soon.

5. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Given the fact that Dave W. was being fired and Saban was being mentioned as possibly his successor in the news, I don't think it would have taken a fortune teller to guess the Dolphins.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

This just in...

from reports on the web I have learned that danthetigerfan is breaking up with his lady and moving to San Francisco to be with his new mate. Due to this I've also heard that he is changing his job and will take a post with Mary Gay cosmetics, which has found a huge niche in the Bay Area. I will be back tomorrow with more info as it cums.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

First off, change your name. You are not a tiger fan, you are a sh!t stirring tiger observer.

Second, as far as I know, you were not right because Saban is still the head football coach at LSU.

Even stupid roosters wait for daylight to start crowing.

8. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

So now it looks like you guessed the right team you come back on this website and strut around like a proud peacock.

Do you NEED someone to tell you that you were right? OK, you were right.

Do you NEED positive feedback so much that you come on this website and beg for it? OK, wow you are so great, you guessed the right team. We should rename you Danthegreatman.

Hope you feel better now. Go crawl back under your rock and freeze. :dis: