What time is the South Carolina game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAB, Oct 6, 2003.

1. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Which means whoever wins this game is probably going to be on CBS next week.

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

i hate CBS. this is my one road trip for the year, and i will be hella-mad if it is a 230pm game...that leaves very little time for cooking and beer drinking.

3. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

If we want to be national contenders than we better get used to being on CBS. Yes the night games are great. Yes it is better to let LSU fans have another 4 hours to party. If the USC vs. LSU games gets picked up on CBS that will mean 4 games this year were on national TV and 3 of those were in our house with the eye of the Tiger starring through peoples TVs. I drive from B'ham for all big games and yes I would love a Saturday night game all the time. We have had big recruiting years in the past; but after this year, Saban can go into kids houses and say if you play for me you will get National exposure. It is all about how much TV time will I get if I play for you. Playing on CBS there is no regional coverage it is national coverage which is better than playing for the Big 12, Big 10, ACC, and PAC 10.

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Kill USC. They suck. Their fans suck. Their coach sucks. Their team sucks. I hate them

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

so what your saying is...you hate S. Carolina:D :D :D

6. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Very much so