what to do in BR?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ms.tigerfan, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

Why do you think UA has refused to schedule them?

Most definately.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

:rofl: :hihi: :lol:

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You sure are right. The "Tigerfan" is a subtle hint huh. Since you didn't do it, I'll call myself an idiot. :hihi:
    You know every since grade school I had a problem of reading over things... ADD & OCD- what a combination!

4. khounba

khounba Founding Member

:dis: :dis: You said the same thing about Tulane, who beat the mighty Moo State you are refering to in their house. Plus haven't we beaten MSU like 20 times in a row? They can't be that hard to beat.

5. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

What is your obsession with UAB dude? Are you trying to find another in state team to pull for because Bama sucks so bad this year?

6. tenebrism

tenebrism Founding Member

there's this dive bar downtown called the thirsty tiger, go there. best place to be with friends having a drink.

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

UA@B vs. UA@T, interesting . The clash of two U Of A's.

NOTE: You need to go to the Pasttime Lounge, a legendary LSU hangout. Its relatively close to campus. Here's some info on it and a link to Baton Rouge Nightlife:

Pastime Lounge is a bar and restaurant in downtown Baton Rouge that is located at 252 South Boulevard. The Pastime Lounge is bar and also serves pizza, poboys and light food. The Pasttime Lounge is an LSU legend. It is open Mon -Thur from 10am-10pm, Fri from 10am-1pm, Sat 10am-10pm, Sun closed. website? (225) 343-5490

http://www.cajunradio.org/batonrougebarsbatonrougenightclubs.html

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Info:

Thirsty Tiger Lounge is the oldest bar in Baton Rouge. It is located in downtown Baton Rouge at 140 Main St. It is open from 11am-2am. It is a little hole in the wall bar. website (225) 387-9799

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

There's a Better Than Ezra concert friday night at the Varsity. I might be going to it, but you'll need to buy your tickets before friday.

With this game being so early, I'm not sure what the bar scene will look like after the game. I have been going to Serrano's after the games, may go there again.

10. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

LSU is the best team in the SEC right now, and I don't think that State will pull it off, I'm just saying it might be closer than people think.

Coach Croom is slowly getting his act together over there in Starkville. Its taken a long time to get that strong foundation, but his #1 in the SEC recruiting class is a sign of things to come for them, IMO.

But, like I said (not that anyone cares about my opinion), LSU is the most talented team in the SEC.