what to do in BR?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ms.tigerfan, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

That 2000 Homecoming game went just wonderful for you Bayou Bengals didn't it? ;)

Just messing with you, man.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

HUH?

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Of course we lost. What's the point?

You would have a hard time finding any LSU fan that was scared of UAB back then or now.

You said Bama is scared to play UAB. I guess that tells us all we need to know about the status of bama football.

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Nothingfaced is what you call a homer, and he maybe be one of the worst I've seen.

Homer -
    1. Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

I'm sure you are a nice guy, but you gotta wake up and eat your Frosted Flakes.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Tulane just beat Miss St. LSU just beat Tulane by 42 points. Should be a good game.

Wrong on so many levels, unless by "#1 in the SEC recruiting class", you mean, "9th or so ranked SEC recruiting class". Are several Miss St players jumping an off duty cop part of Croom's solid foundation?

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

For example:

September 16th 2006
    Mississippi State football player Anthony Summers has been sentenced to six months probation and is facing a court fine in the wake of his arrest and conviction in Olive Branch on a disorderly conduct charge.
    http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060915/SPORTS030102/60915015

September 5th 2006
    Ex-MSU football star's cocaine case before Miss. Appeals Court
    http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/news/state/15442742.htm

7. oracle2380

oracle2380 Founding Member

Here is a link to a bar guide in BR. http://www.jerryodom.com/barguide.html. Depending on what you're looking for my two favourite places are Clicks for live music, and Fox and the Hound to hang out with friends.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Team KATT

check us out at www.teamkatt.com We welcome ALL fans to come out and party. Also this is the site of the MOST POPULAR iTUNES show on the Net "GEAUX SHOW"

Come on by and have your questions or comments heard LIVE from the parade grounds.

9. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

Nice one. Zing!

I think it's because they're a decent program and he got his degree from there he really roots for them.

10. swoop

swoop Founding Member

Also, the resturant above Thirsty Tiger is really good. The little village. go early or late though, seating is limited.