What will be the momentum swing play of the game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LEGACY TIGER, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

4th and goal...ridley takes it in from the 1 middle of the 3rd

2. snlrulez

snlrulez Freshman

I think you'll find that WVU has a very good run defense and their kickoff coverage is much improved if you're looking at last years stats. Trust me last year, wvu was terrible on kickoffs. The defense and special teams havent been a problem this season. The problem has been the offensive line play. Sometimes it awesome, while other times its awful. Someone was worried about Devine holding up, well hes the strongest player pound for pound on the team. By that I mean he weighs 180 pounds and throws up well over 400 pounds on the bench.

LSU play: some type of WVU turnover or if Stewart is dumb enough to punt/kick to Peterson.
    WVU play: Tavon Austion takes it to the house on a 10 yard pass in the 2nd quarter. He might be small but has crazy speed. Wasnt a 5 star recruit for no reason.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yeah, I got that info from a WVU blogger about the special teams, but digging deeper, I've heard that you guys are improved in that area.

So for now, the one constant thing I'm hearng is OL issues. The other thing I hear is secondary, except for Sands...but I'm not sure we're the team that can exploit someone's secondary.