What will it take for you to forgive Les?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I actually feel sorry for him too. He's got a lot of other great qualities and is a good man. He just makes me so dam mad on game days I'm most often heard here for venting but I honestly to feel for the guy and would love to see that funny sucka get his shyt together- I've just given up hope of that happening.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I cannot stand by and defend Miles anymore. I will not call for his head, because I still believe that does more harm than good. It's time Miles, fix it. I have understood his logic of sticking by JJ, stating that it was logical until JJ costs us the game, well Miles JJ lost that game. Everything positive JL would accomplish JJ came in and undid. JJ and Crowton are destroying the potential of this team. It is time for Miles to make the tough decision, go with JL and make Crowton the ball boy. There are so many positives about this team, to watch it implode, due to just a few short comings is maddening. Miles, just fix it, and fix it now.

1 person likes this.
  3. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Fire Crowton. TODAY!! Pay him his contract. The Tigers stand to lose far more in ticket sales and future recruiting. BYU fired its DC yesterday and LSU should fire its OC today. Turn the playcalling duties over to Gonzales or Wilson and Les should make a very public statement that he is giving his new OC full control over the offense and will not interfere except in game management issues and as HC will no longer tolerate a lack of discipline in his coaches or players.

What frustrates me the most about Miles is that he acts like these time management debacles aren't really that big a deal. GET MAD ABOUT IT, COACH! Let us fans know you actually care.

1 person likes this.
  4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

For some reason, I cannot do multi-quotes anymore. I agree with you fully here, and Diehard's post immediately following this one. Both are spot on and express my sentiments, too.

5. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

We're 5-0, and while yesterday was ugly as sin, it's going to happen from time to time. I wouldn't mark Miles as unforgiveable, but I think he will go a long way towards easing everyone's mind if he fires Crowton and starts Lee. JJ was just pathetic except for his run.

6. sibleyj22

sibleyj22 Freshman

Miles seems to know absolutely nothing about what is going on during the game. The team is undisciplined, and have no clue what is going on either. There is so much talent that is being wasted on offense. Forgive Miles? Ok, do something about Crowton, give Lee a legitimate chance to run the offense, do something about all the penalties and turnovers, stop embarrassing the program.

Not saying Lee is the answer, but JJ can't get out of his own head. Great athlete, but horrible football IQ. Change starts from the top...if he wants to keep his job then he needs to start the change. But Les whatever you do, leave Chavis and the D alone, they are keeping us in these games

7. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I want to know who is responsible for developing our QBs. Is it really GC? JR, JJ, or JL have never shown any improvement from one year to the next. JJ and JL were absolutely pathetic and embarrasing.

We could beat any team in the country if we had a decent qb. Not a great qb just a decent qb. I started thinking we didn't deserve to win that game but then I thought about the defense. The defense deserved the win.

I'm tired of seeing JJ stare down his primary and when he isn't open he freezes and doesn't know what to do. I'm tired of JJ of waiting for WR's to finish their route before throwing....the ball should be in the air as they are making their break. Lee is scared to death to stay in the pocket and step into a throw. The duck he threw down the field when he was feeling pressure was pathetic.

I'm sorry for just coming on here to b!tch. I've not been posting at all this season and now it's all bottled up in me and I'm venting.

8. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I don't wish the man ill, he seems like a stand up person, and there's nothing that I need to "forgive" him for - he didn't kill someone I know or personally hurt me / family / friends.

With that said, there is also nothing he can do to ever earn my trust with him as a HC back. From this point forward I will cheer LSU, but never him again.

I won't spit in his food but I won't help him pack when he goes either. I guess what I'm trying to say is: I couldn't care less about him.

1 person likes this.
  9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

A national title is the only thing that would save Miles and Crowton from the firing squad after the season.

ESPN reported Sheppard called for a team only meeting today. I like his leadarship here.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Could you post a picture of you and your halo, please? I've never seen a perfect human being.