What will it take for you to forgive Les?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Can't defend stupid.

2. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

Those two have made LSU the laughing stock of NCAA football. Eventually, recruiting will suffer, because if it werent for the local talent, NO ONE would come to play at LSU.

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I think Gary Crowton will be the sacrificial lamb. Everyone will rejoice and Les Miles will have bought himself more time and excuses for a few more years.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

We are the only 5 & 0 team that I am aware of that is being ridiculed on national TV and in the national print media.

5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

"WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO FORGIVE LES?"

His resignation.

6. edyel

edyel edyel

Great quote from Rabalais at the Advocate: "The Tigers managed to surpass the end of the Ole Miss game, mangling things so effectively they dragged Tennessee down with them.":tigerhead

1 person likes this.
  7. cmspeedy

cmspeedy Veteran Member

I'll never forgive that Fvcking idiot. Long after he is gone the jokes will continue,

8. msully

msully Founding Member

Let me think the players drop the ball

Who threw the interceptions , and oh yes who fumbled the d. ball yes it was Coach Miles . We are the only team who fumbles and can't hold onto the ball that is winning also. But you good tiger fans will be happy to know The gators are coming to town . They will be understanding and keep the score under 60 points don't you think ?? Myers will feel sorry for the LSU fans and call off his gators at 28 to 0.
    Now that should make you feel better , just what the head shrink ordered .I love it , You do not remember the 1959 game do you ?? I say last night was payback time . JJ was confused again , he has a few calls on his arm. He may have had another call , but forgot it in the heat of another fumble .
    Heck , if we fumble all the way to another National Championship guess what , I don't give a tinkers dam, . It will be just another reason for the press to be down on LSU . Don't matter how we win as long as we win . The players need to pull together , and become a football team that wants to win , and look good winning . Put the blame where it belongs , on our players !!!

9. cmspeedy

cmspeedy Veteran Member

How you win matters too, especially in college where voters help decide the championship.

There are still Miles apoligists, Did you watch the game?

10. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

LSU has won games since Miles has been here on talent alone and despite the level of incompetence and that includes the 2007 MNC, which is a testament to the ability of the university and the university's investment in top facilities to still attract top talent. However, if Miles remains HC eventually that top talent is going to catch on and start going somewhere else.