What will it take for you to forgive Les?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I will forgive him when he:

steps down.

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I don't need to forgive him. He makes his money, I make mine. At the end of the day I'm watching to be entertained. And entertained I am. While I'm not OK with the ineptness it doesn't consume me. I can't wait to see what happens next...

3. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

And if we had lost the UNC and Tenn games, we would be 3-2 and no one would be ridiculing us. They would just be ignoring us. We are 5-0. Beat everyone but Bama and the ridicule turns into amazement. Plus, I don't give a damn about the national media. I care about W's. I think we blow out UF next week...

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

To present himself at midfield sword in hand...and release himself of his burden of hiding the grief for not going to Michigan and fall upon his sword

1 person likes this.
  5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

No matter if miles screwed it up or not it doesn't matter. We have witnessed the GREATEST redemption in tiger football history. Jarrett Lee came out with no experience this season with a demoralized offense and took control of this offense. In spite of the penalities and shizzy play calling ,he made this team believe again. This was not a bad game or an embarrassment to me. This kid went from goat to hero. I'm proud to be a tiger fan today because of him. Let's not take from him what he earned. Crowton is an idiot. Miles needs to step up. So what. Let's bask in the glory of redemption found and be proud of this kid. You know his mom was crying and his dad was glowing with pride. We can curse the coaches tomorrow let's show some love for our goat turned hero today. Thanks jl geaux tigers

6. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

With Less Miles we couldn't blow out a junior varsity football team because we would inevitably drop too many passes, make too many untimely penalties, and make too many fumbles and interceptions.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

If, if, if.

Bet a weeks salary on us beating the Gators by 14.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Anybody that wants to take that bet I will GLADLY take their money

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

don't know.

but if i ever see something that leads me to forgive, i'll let you know.

10. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

Let me bring you down to earth. JL actually has 4 years of experience in comparison to JJ’s three years, but you are right, for his first significant playing event of the season he had a pretty reasonable outing as he was 16 for 23 with 0 touchdowns. However, in JJ’s first outing of the season he went 15 for 21 with 2 touchdowns. So lets not have an orgasm just yet. Not to mention that on the pass play right before the field goal to RS, JL threw the ball right in the defender’s hands in the end zone but luckily it wasn’t intercepted and we salvaged a field goal. Then on the next possession, he threw an interception in the end zone. He also took too much time in a critical situation. Hence, while it was certainly a better performance than JJ, it was still a long way from being a good outing as he almost cost us the game and without JJ’s long touchdown last night we would have lost the game.

In any event, it will be interesting to see how he will perform next week against Florida’s defense when he won’t have nearly the time he had this week to get rid of the ball. When JL has plenty of time to set his feet, he’s pretty good, but when he doesn’t, well lets just say that’s when his historic problems start occurring.