What would be your dream job?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by JohnLSU, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Professional tailgater.

I would go around and give people pointers on how to tailgate the right way and get paid good money for it!!!!

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

What entity would you want to be CEO of? Any specific corporation or country or whatever institution?

I can't fault anyone for dreaming about being a CEO, its a very admirable job. But I could never do it. For example, CEO of a big Fortune 100 company. I'd prefer to be on the Board of Directors (elected by the shareholders) that hires and fires the CEO, rather than be the CEO.

For another example, being CEO of the USA, the U.S. President. I'd rather be a Senator or on the Supreme Court, than the U.S. President. But that's just my style.

I have best friends whose dream jobs are being the chief executive -- one's dream job is to be the U.S President, another's dream job is to be the Louisiana Governor, and another is being some sort of CEO of a some sort of powerful business, whether it be just locally powerful or internationally powerful. All three of these people are great people when you balance all their strengths vs. their flaws.

3. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I will be your assistant! And I don't have to get paid all that well either! Just get me in town and I will do the rest!

4. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

You know that possibilities are endless with this. First, you can teach the morons who don't know how to operate an EZUP Tent the right way to do it. Then, we teach how to set up chairs, ice chests, cooking areas, etc.

But, it would not end there. Then we have quarterly training classes on the latest line dances that each tailgate should be doing. And also, we comprise all you tube videos taken from Nootch's phone and teach everybody the do's and don'ts of tailgating.

I know I am missing tons of stuff.

And I think I have officially hijacked my first thread.

1 person likes this.
  5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Such as creating a new tradition (on accident), like destroying a styrofoam ice chest ONLY when playing against a top 10 team.

Bonus Points if they can enact the go ahead score a few hours BEFORE kick-off :wave:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62PgKApu-6c[/MEDIA]

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'd be happy to be just a high school coach. I like a lot of sports, so the sport I coached wouldn't be that big of deal, as long as it was a sport I felt I'd be a good coach at. I know I wouldn't be a good basketball coach, so that's not something I'd do. As for being a college coach, I'd imagine that would be pretty intense. I'd rather be a high school coach. But yes, I know a lot of people who share the dream of being a sports coach. That's a very cool job.

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Who is Dan Borne?

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Are you serious?

Dude is the PA announcer at Tiger Stadium!!!!!

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

:tigerhead

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I ain't worried about the babe factor ... I'd just love to play baseball with no strings attached. Just to be able to give myself a decent middle-class lifestyle by playing baseball would be awesome by itself.