What's better for LSU......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ScottyB28, Oct 14, 2007.

1. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Kentucky to beat Florida or for Florida to win. I'm talking BCS here.

I'm pretty sure Florida's gonna wax that ass.

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

how many points you givin' ? :wink:

JMO, but i think you may be discounting the problems that UK's front-4 will present for the UF O-line. ..... UK wins this one in a shootout:

Mildcats 42
    Meyer's Criers 38

3. msully

msully Founding Member

LOL The gators are not as good as were are . The WYLDCATS they are trying to prove they are the best team in the SEC now ! LOL I say they may be THE WLYDCAT FAN This lady will say they are as good as any one in the SEC , she is a WYLDCAT FAN makes me almost want to be a WILDCAT FAN . But I still say GEAUX TIGERS !!

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Kentucky gave a maximum effort and left it all on the field in Lexington. They will not beat Florida.

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Florida's going to open @ 4.5 pt favorites. LSU, @ 14 point favorites against AU.

6. IhateLouHoltz

IhateLouHoltz Founding Member

Florida is coming off a Bye week they'll be ready to play.UK has nothing left in the tank it was a very physical game and they won't be able to keep up.

7. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I'm pulling for Kentucky against Florida. Why? I want a one loss team to win the East in case we make the SECCG we may need the highest ranked opponent in the game against us for style points. And of course getting to face Kentucky again helps our case that much more. Go Kentucky!

8. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

I think fla will win and I am not so sure that it"s not better that they do. They are more respected by pollsters and have a stronger non-conference schedule

9. edyel

edyel edyel

I agree with this line of thinking but I'll still pull for KY. I hate,#1Fla,#2 Teboy,and#3 urban Cryer.:geauxtige

10. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

As far as ranking and our strength of schedule... it would be better for Florida to beat Kentucky. If Florida loses 3 out of 4 weeks they could drop out of the Top 25. If they beat Kentucky they'll both stay in the Top 25... helping us out more. We need as many of our oppenents to remain in the Top 25 as we can.