What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Then you are just being a dick?

I suggest you go bait someone else, I'm done with you.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This! I get that some gadgets need a little extra effort to get the flush going but how can they walk away and leave it that way?

StaceyO likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Norovirus and Hep A disagree with you. How do you think thousands of people continue to get infected on cruise ships? And out here, where 90% of fast food workers are Mexican and over half don't wash their hands after using the bathroom, it's a life risking choice to eat at a fast food joint.

We have been feeding our kids synthetic hormones via dairy products in increasing amounts in about the same time range as peanut allergies began to skyrocket. White folks have gotten taller and bigger. Mexicans not so much.

4. old school

old school Veteran Member

It gets worse if you work with Chinese women that are new to this country. Apparently they are not accustomed to sitting down on a toilet. They place both feet on the toilet seat and say "bombs away". There has been a case where a stool has apparently rolled outside of the stall area in the bathroom. I have witnesses, but no pictures for evidence, (probably a good thing):eek: I don't know, but can only assume they were raised doing their business squatting or standing over a hole in the ground and refuse to sit.

StaceyO likes this.
  5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

This is for @red55 :

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Some years ago my dad's golf club started going from about 10% Asian to over 50% Asian and the ladies definitely golf....mostly Chinese and Korean. Around that time, a sign went up in the Ladies Room...."Please keep golf shoes off the toilet seat". :eek: I had to ask my dad what that was all about and he explained what you just said.

StaceyO likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How about those damn automated answering bullshit systems. Tell me that shit doesn't make you want to run an ice pick right up someone's nostril until you have them dancing like one of those puppets on the direct TV commercials. Who in their left mind thought this was ever a good idea?

P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  8. old school

old school Veteran Member

But the big question remains, were there any runaway turds? Sorry, I just couldn't resist.:D

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Lots of cultures are this way. We had to put locks on our crappers when we were in Iraq because those bastards would get in there and destroy it. I don't think they ever got any in the damn hole. We would never clean them up, just douse em with diesel and burn em down then build a new one.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They could use the Stadium Gal but it is only useful for peeing

http://www.stadiumpal.com/gal/what-works.html