What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I've always thought of them as a necessary compliment to the tailgaters who follow one length back. Otherwise it would be impossible to change lanes in heavy traffic.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

A similar issue I have as I share your efficient approach.....the shoppers who stand there while their order is being rung up and there is no bagger but they wait for the cashier to ring AND bag their shit. Good googly moogly....you aren't doing anything but standing there watching....bag your 15 freakin items so everyone in line doesn't have to wait any longer.

Oh, and don't leave your freakin cart (buggy) 5 feet from the cart barn blocking a parking spot. Lazy moguggers.

tirk and shane0911 like this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Or people who are making a right hand turn from a dead stop and still feel the need to put on brakes for the whole time they're turning.

Here's another one: parking place stalkers. I'm about to unload a cart full of groceries, and you're going to sit right behind me (often blocking my ability to pull out of my parking space when I'm done) so that you don't have to walk 20 extra feet.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

How about the turd who has to make a wide swipe to the left before they make a right turn? Jeebus H Feist, get close to the curb and turn!

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Rooting for that school in Lafayette?

Kidding.

There are so many things my students do that really deserve a head slap... For instance, they have a "big break" period after lunch (10 minute middle school equivalent to recess) then head to their last class. Students come in and ten minutes later ask to leave to go to the restroom. Apparently their break time is too fucking precious to go take a piss, but my instructional time is fair game. My stated policy is "No one leaves the class in the first 30 minutes for any reason short of a natural disaster."

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Oh, I love it when people do that. It gives me such a great opportunity to perform rather menial tasks, like clean shit off the floors of my truck.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

See, this is where I stop being Shane and become Captain Dickhead. I would return my buggy to the absolute farthest buggy barn possible. Perhaps I would stop by his/her car and say, Hey, I forgot to grab a few things in the store; I'll be right back. Something along those lines.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Wow! Hating on nanna is pretty anti-karmatic. It is my hope that should I enjoy my 80's, folks would be a bit more tolerate about my efficiency. I always give nanna the right of way to being slow. It's them hoes who act like being slow is an entitlement that factor into predisposed treachery.

Because of specific laws, I do nothing but get pissed at walkers who drag their ass across the street while you wait to turn on the green. Them fat folks that have no business wearing tights...You know who I'm talking about.

9. shane0911

Pretty sure we had a similar thread a few years ago but I forgot this one.

Construction on a highway, signs EVERYWHERE saying in 20, 15, 10, 5 miles we are going to 1 lane so MERGE NOW!!!!! Yet there are still a double arm shitload of brain dead fucks that will stay in that other lane ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to the God Damned cones and then expect me to let them in. HA, FUCK YOU! Hands off the wheel and double birds out the window as I go by you impatient nimrod. I hope those people crash.

HalloweenRun and StaceyO like this.
  10. shane0911

The same ones that plop their big asses into those scooter buggys and then pile it full of ho ho's and other artery clogging fat filled goodness. Get your lard ass out of that go kart and walk a few isles Jaba, you might just lose a pound.

HalloweenRun likes this.