What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yep. I pretend to look for stuff in my glove box, fiddle around with whatever I might have in my hands, pretend to text or write some shit down, whatever. Meanwhile, other people are leaving their spots while this idiot keeps waiting for me.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Did they also enter it into the check register when they were done?

Contained Chaos likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Speaking of karma, how about the woman in Florida several months ago who let an 80 something woman go ahead of her in the line to buy Powerball tickets. The old bat ended up with the winning ticket worth almost $600 Million. Instant Karma sure zapped the younger woman for her kindhearted act.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

by the way, i love every post in this thread because its my pet peeve. stupid people, idiots, and those with no self awareness. often one and the same i suppose.

anyone mention the ATM yet?

mctiger and fanatic like this.
  5. tirk

I used to be the same way until i realized every time this happens those 100 people end up ahead of me. I merge much later now.

6. tirk

pretty sure that would be an urban legend found in every town across the US in different forms.

i got a rule, i dont honk or cuss the old folks. its not their fault. everyone else however are pieces of s.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Table manners and it shouldn't be that way, I wanna slap people in restaurants because my grandpa would have slapped me for acting like these people act.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You won't end up ahead of me. I have teamed with the truckers and am determined to NOT let you pass. I will move over into the other lane and just creep with the traffic that is being held up because of all the other assholes that thought it was a great idea to use the lane that no one was in. F you, I won't let you by. Then when I lead you all the way to where the backup is I will merge back over because the other sensible drivers will let ME back in and you get double birds as I get through the bottle-neck.

Asshole

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. tirk

oh ill be ahead of you, you can book that despite how many times you watch smokey and the bandit. that little coupe is getting by.