What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I once saw this fucking cocktard pull up to the shopping cart bay perpendicularly, UNLOAD ALL OF THE TRASH IN HIS TRUCK INTO A SHOPPING CART and then drive off.

This was a nice truck and a well dressed middle aged man who ABSOLUTELY knew better. I don't know why but it pissed me off so bad and it still irks me today.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Some people get annoyed at people who don't return shopping carts to the store or the cart rack. I am one of those people. I feel like I'm giving a kid a job.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

This is what it boils down to. People who yap loudly on their cell phones, stop in the middle of the sidewalk/walkway when there are people behind them, make no real effort to get the eff out of the way when it's time, laugh obnoxiously loud...these are all just symptoms of the same problem, which is a complete lack of self-awareness. These people have their heads so far up their own asses that they can't possibly fathom that there just might be other people around them who also need to do things. There's no excuse for it, and it pisses me off to no end.

uscvball and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I can sort of tolerate the cell phones, I'm a loud guy myself but I try to keep it down and more importantly I try to keep it short if I'm in public then call the person back.

People on a damn bluetooth make me want to rip their heads off though, I'm not sure why. I guess in my opinion they just look even more like an idiot.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Then you are taking that Lexus through the ditch because you aren't passing me on the shoulder brah.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Just as when I throw out an aluminum can on the side of the road, I don't feel like a litterbug. I'm an equal opportunity employer.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

There's always that moment or two of uncertainty over whether or not they're talking to you. They look right at you and start talking, and for a brief moment, you're thinking that you don't know what in the hell they're talking about. I think they should make a concerted effort not to look others in the eye when they're yapping on Bluetooth.

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Really, Red? I get really pissed when the North Texas winds blow some lazy person's shopping cart into my car. Put the damn thing in the cart rack--for the love of all that's holy. Plus, it's good exercise.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Bums.

Particularly the pan handlers at the intersections with their pathetic signs. With all the handouts bam bam is giving away, there is simply no excuse for the freeloading. These are people too lazy to fill out some forms, so in exchange, they find some card board and try to put you on the spot. It is entirely likely your donation will be spent in the liquor store or on some street junk. It ain't for food cause that is already free. Pack of fags and a bottle is what gets them through.

If I am in the giving mood, I will pony up a penny. 1 cent. For the most, they stand there with their hand still out and try to get you for the quarter sitting in the tray. Questioning my goodwill just cost you that penny... so I take it back.

There are some that actually try to be part of something constructive. Caught a dude cleaning up the corner he had been incorporating, so I threw his some effort change. Got another dude I see all the time that makes cool shit out of palm frowns like flowers or crosses. He doesn't charge but I give a buck a piece. I collect them and give em to folks that always think they are cool.

uscvball likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Exactly. Because let's face it....if it doesn't go in the cart rack, where do they leave it? In a parking spot, shoved over a curb, etc. It's not like the "kid" doesn't still have to retrieve the carts from the rack and bring them to the store. And while the kid is retrieving Red's cart, he's not bagging groceries, which in turn creates longer waits at the cashier.

Return the damn cart.

StaceyO and Cajun Sensation like this.