What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

Some of the most self-absorbed drivers on the road out here. I guess it's better than tossing your still-smoking cigarette out the window so the smoke can get in to my car but damn....besides, it looks stupid.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'll walk a pretty good distance to put the cart back into the cart barn. I try to set a good example for all the other Walmarks shoppers.

For fuck's sake, don't be lazy.

LSUMASTERMIND and StaceyO like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I do too. I can guarantee if you asked my kids what mom's pet peeves are, they would probably list "cart offenders" at the top of the list. Right behind that would be the parents with unruly children, at ANY location, who seem oblivious to the behavior so it goes unchecked. I have verbally (strongly but politely) "checked" a few kids and it's amazing how disrespectful they can get.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I might empathize if I lived in North Texas. In any case, I put them in the rack if I'm near a rack.

If I have to return them to the front of the store, I don't. I do put them somewhere out of traffic. The kid will get them.

Indeed. I have helped create two jobs for youths! You are welcome.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If somebody is in bad enough shape to ask for change, I give them my change. Sometimes I pull out a buck or two. It's not hard to spot people who are really in need. I'm not talking about the con artists who spin you a story, they are easy to spot as well. Those guys get told to hit the road.

What a dick.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Nigga Please.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

our Marketing Manager sits in fucking executive meetings that I am facilitating and smokes an e-cigarette with the vapor, I hate that ...... woman with a passion.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

People who don't know how to turn left. I'm sitting at the light and here comes some jackwagon turning left and wants to see how close they can get to my front bumper without scraping paint. And all the while they're looking me in the eye like I'm the idiot.

Also people that drive the speed limit in the left lane, especially the ones who won't speed up while they're passing someone, and create a rolling roadblock for 3 miles.

And extreme tailgaters. Frustrated NASCAR wannabes who want to draft. I sometimes feel like they're trying to get in my back seat.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have heard about every story there is about why somebody at a gas station needs gas money but I got scammed anyway the other day. A young woman told me some story about needing to go somewhere and it involved her twin baby girls. I saw that there were indeed two babies in car seats in her car so against my better judgement I gave her $5. Then instead of going inside and buying gas she told me that she was going to another station where gas was cheaper to buy it. The difference from where I was to the convenience store a mile away was only about 3 cents a gallon

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It might sound like an urban legend but its true. It made the national news and it happened in Zephyrhills, Florida. The lottery was the biggest win in history at that time and the amount was I believe $588 million. I'm not going to search for the links to the story but go ahead if you want to