What's the best and worst drug

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Nov 29, 2012.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you've ever done.

I'm looking into psychedelics.

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Never tried it but have read a little about salvia. My understanding is that it's legal to purchase and can produce a psychadelic reaction if used the right way. The most effective use is during a quiet meditation with limited outside inteference (like Native Americans sitting around a campfire). Read about it a couple of years ago so not sure if still legal and popular with the whipper snappers.

3. tirk

I appreciate the response but am looking for personal experiences and opinions on any drug mostly.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

OK, you asked for it. I took every drug that came through town from 1969-1974. After sober evaluation I gave them all up except for weed. Life must go on and drugs make life foggy. Alcohol included. Moderation in all things. You should be an individual without serious mental or emotional problems. Drugs will just make them worse.

• Cannabis is the ultimate drug. It enhances contentment, is not addictive, and is not dangerous at all. No one ever died from smoking pot.​

• Anesthetics like Angel Dust are the most dangerous. They can literally make you crazy with one dose. I've never been so scared in my life. Run away. Run away.​

• Fuck Pharmaceuticals. Speed kills. Barbiturates kill. I never liked like ups and downs. Meth and Quaaludes are for losers without balance. Drugs that can make your heart stop are more foolish than alcohol poisoning.​

• Narcotics will give you the finest feeling that you have ever had in your life. You should try heroin, morphine, dilaudid, or opium once. But if you go back to it, it will own you. No shit.​

• Psychedelics in small does should also be tried once. Whatever hit you get, be it acid, mescaline, or whatever . . . take half a hit. It is indeed mind expanding and interesting. But larger doses do not make it better, it makes it scary and can make you crazy if really abused. Not psychotic, like angel dust, but permanently bent. Acid burnout cases are weird mo-fo's.​

• Cocaine is a genuine hoot, but before you even come down you start asking yourself, "Where can I get some more of this?". Not a good sign. I did snort a lot of lines at parties in the cocaine 80's, but I never bought any. The buzz-per-dollar ratio sucks and I'm a cheap sonofabitch. As Chong says, "Coke shrinks the membranes around your wallet."​

MeauxJeaux, LSUTiga and LSUMASTERMIND like this.
  5. martin

martin Banned Forever

thats just crazy. everyone has mental and emotional problems. the ones that say they dont are liars and should stop lying and go get drunk with me

6. red55

Wrong thread for you, junior. You're too much of a pussy to even smoke pot. Never been in a fight. Never been arrested. Never spent the night alone in the wilderness. Never worked. Never shot a deer. Just spend your trust fund on whiskey and shut the fuck up when men are talking.

7. tirk

X is the best drug I've ever done. Coke is the best and worst but I've only done it twice.

fanatic likes this.
  8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i just dont like it! also you fat bastards can ruin your lungs if you want, but i like to run

although i guess a strong counterpoint is that michael phelps smokes weed and has the lung capacity of a blue whale

9. tirk

Listen to red, manpurse.

diamondheadtiger and shane0911 like this.
  10. red55

Well, when medical marijuana passes in NYC, you'll be able to buy hash oil and cook with it. But its bloody expensive. A friend of mine was helping one of her friends who was dying of cancer and was taking liquid cannabis to ease the suffering. After he passed she brought over some of the leftover. Just a few drops in a glass of whisky wuz 'da bomb.

Hell, I never expected to live this long, its all lagniappe from here on.