What's the best and worst drug

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Nov 29, 2012.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Probably a good choice. If you ever do heroin once you'll know exactly why people get addicted to it. There is absolutely nothing like it. I've never had a suicidal thought in my life, but if I ever decided to end it all, I'd overdose on smack and just rush to death.

The most powerful drug I ever took was dilaudid and that was in the hospital a few years ago when I had a kidney stone. The pain was the most intense I have ever suffered (two women told me it is worse than childbirth, which is sobering). Anyway, in the emergency room, they gave me four shots of morphine over the course of an hour and it didn't even knock the pain down any. Then they came in and gave me a shot of dilaudid and the pain disappeared in 20 seconds! It was like a fucking miracle. The doc said it is about 8 times more powerful than morphine or heroin.

b_leblanc likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Red did you get an iv of dilaudid? I've eaten the pills before and they really did nothing for me.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

MDMA/X is all about your surroundings. Either in a club where everyone is on it or you think they are or low key with a group. Make you feel like you can pull almost any girl and surprisingly worked out great in that sense in my late high school/college years. Molly's didn't seem to work for me. Coke is best when you know you are going to be drinking all day and night and you don't want to be the stumbling idiot. Pot on your X come down is a must but not too early, brings it all back, and a Xanax or two to get ready for bed. Oxycotin has to be the worst just made be feel flush and uncomfortable. Hash was disappointing most of the time. Shrooms/LSD is about moderation and surroundings like X. Think beach type atmosphere is best to keep you care free. Tried playing golf on it, bad idea but hysterical.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dead on bhelm

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I've only done Cannabis, GHB, and Anabolic Steroids. Like LaSalle I don't consider weed a drug. It's just not dangerous in any way shape or form and definately not habit forming. I like it simply for the "chill" factor. I can function fine high, but I don't drive stoned. Just a therapeutic device I use in the comfort and privacy of my own living room.

I used to bounce years back, and really not a big drinker. So I used to keep a cleaned out Visine bottle that i'd refill with GHB, and take it to the club with me for work. I'd walk around all night with a bottled water, and once in a while i'd squirt a good stream into my mouth, swish it around and swallow then chase with a few drinks of water. Was better than alcohol in the sense that there was no hang over, could function better than being drunk, and if I had to step into a fight... taking a few shots never hurt. Funny thing about GHB, before it became known as the date rape drug it was legally sold at GNC.

As for the steroids. I used to work out religiously for years, about 2 hours a day 6 days a week. Figured if I was going to invest that much time in to my health and body, I would give them a try. Did the research, and since I worked as a bouncer and other misc. security jobs the extra muscle mass came in handy. Used everything from injectables like testosterone, boldenone, deca, tren and winstrol to orals like anadrol, dianabol, winstrol, and anavar. Then peptides such as GH, IGF, HCG, and slin. But moderation and respect are required. Really helps to do your research and educate yourself about them since their power hormones that can destroy you if you're not responsible with them. If used correctly, they can be as close as you can get to the fountain of youth.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Same here. I'm talking genuine MDMA, like it was back in the mid to late 80s. Before the DEA outlawed it, you used to be able to buy it over the counter in drugstores.

The worst I've ever done is mushrooms. I had a REALLY bad trip the last time I did them and never did them again.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Smoke, snort, or spike?

Same here. Dilaudid is weird. You don't really feel anything unless its taken intravenously.

Fentanyl is probably the strongest pain killer there is. It's 100x stronger than morphine.

8. red55

It was an injection, I wasn't on a drip.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Heroin? I'm not that brave. Some uh yous is hardcore.

10. red55

You have to live hard, fast, and adventurous when you are young. When you get older and wiser, you get more cautious and less colorful.