What's the best and worst drug

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Nov 29, 2012.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No Im still stupid. But I didn't do it then and won't now.

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm an insulin junkie....I shoot up four or five times daily...I guess I'm a needle freak.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm with Red, If I knew the end was coming I would main vein a shit load of roni and just go to sleep, for good.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Don't laugh. I've never done illegal drugs. None.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I spent a lot of time at the Kingfish as a youngster. You can deduct anything you want from that....

I don't like weed tried it a few times hated it. Sleepy, headache, hungry not my thing.

Later in life my wife and I would "split" what you assume based on my above sentence (long before children) and would stay home and steam clean the carpet, clean the house to loud thumping music. Then we would retire to our room for "activities" it was fantastic. Now with a kid have long moved on. But we fondly remember those few times we would "share" and just be along acting silly. I remember one time we steam cleaned our carpets and I never had more fun steam cleaning a carpet.
    That "drug" you respond to your surroundings, it amplifies your surroundings if you are somewhere you don't like you are really miserable, if you are somewhere comfortable you are the happiest person in the world. We enjoyed being alone safe in our private home and just had a blast.
    Good times..... But have left that in our history..

Stayed away from everything else. Except booze...

fanatic likes this.
  6. martin

martin Banned Forever

scared of them?

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, I suppose.

It's more of a rule follower thing, too, I guess.

But, yes, I worry about harming myself.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

I am scared of the harder drugs and I really don't even like medicines. I think this is somewhat irrational. I would definitely be annoyed with myself I were a rule follower that seems silly. I am scared of cocaine but I think I am stupid because its safe. But I have no real interest in it. Hallucinogens seem pointless to me as well, my mind is already magnificently entertaining. Marijuana, if it worked for me the way it did for others, managing anxiety and all that, it would be great. But it doesn't.

Stacey you should at least smoke some pot so you are not a rule follower. Rule following sucks.

9. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I was always scared to put anything up my nose or anything to do with needles (unless it's from a doctor) so that eliminated a lot of things.

I think there are a lot of people that either do not think pot does anything for them (based on trying it a couple of times many years ago) or are just against it in general but could benefit significantly from using in moderation. A one hit a day keeps the doctor away.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have friends that have never smoked pot and i kinda think they are pussies. its like never driving a car or flying in an airplane or having anal sex. you gotta try stuff that is safe.