What's the deal with the John Curtis boys ??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LsuBruce, Jul 2, 2002.

1. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

I thought sure after the Sevin commit that the rest were locks but that isn't the case. Carnell Stewart, Jarrod Carter, and Ryan Watson are all weighing there options and don't give us the edge, at least not in public interviews. They all have us in their top five or so but even with the rest. I really believe that Carnell is a must and very high on Saban's list of in-state recruits. One good thing is that Jarrod Carter was close as you can get to committing to Florida and then backed out because he is torn between them and us. I say that's a good thing because we could have lost him but there is that "ever-present" LSU Tiger mystique luring him where he rightfully should be.

Not only John Curtis but also the O.P. Walker kids are saying some out of the ordinary things about leaving state. I hope that this is just smoke and mirrors the same way that Marquise Hill played Michigan. Not sure but we'll see, won't we ? I'm waiting for that unbelievable recruit from out of state to land. I'll settle for Steve Smith from Taft HS in California. He'll be a star somewhere.

Just wondering if any of you have any comments on this recruiting season. Thanks.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

O.P. Walker

I did some work over in the "BestBank" and happened to pass by O.P. Walker during their summer(?) workouts...........my gawd! they have a MONSTER on the line. anybody know what the guy's name is?