Whats the deal with your Smack Board being closed?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rebelnut, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebelnut

rebelnut Founding Member

Not trying to sound like total a$$,but why close your Smack room or block OM fans from it? It is kind of like when the big kids picked on you in school so you run home and lock your door.

2. LSUChicageaux

LSUChicageaux Founding Member

What if those big kids then decided to egg your house, crap on your lawn - every day, and stake out your property with the sole intention of defiling it?

Websites need cleaning, and Brett and the others do a damn fine job of that...they don't need the hassle. Besides, from what I understand, the thread/room had just degenerated into a clot of name-calling and cursing, with interspersed threats of violence. Why be a platform for that nonsense?

If that's what you want, so be it - go pay for your own website.

I know what you want to say to LSU fans, so why even say it all? Tell you what: if you're so angry at being denied the opportunity to spew your trap, just go wait at the MS-LA state line rest stop and curse at all of the incoming fans. Save Brett the bandwith and trouble of cleaning up your post, and you can poopy when the need arises.

3. rebelnut

rebelnut Founding Member

Well there BIG boy I think alot of the name calling and cursing and threats of violence was from your own fan base.Oh by the way isn't a SMACK board for talking thrash.So you get some people you can talk thrash right back and you shut it down,so basically yall can dish it out but not take it.I guess I see now.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ditto to that Chicageaux. Until a few weeks ago I enjoyed trading smack with the other team's fans on the smack section but in the last few weeks it has mostly consisted of the idiotic ramblings of a few morons not worthy of reading or replying to. I hope that Brett opens it back up but when he does I hope that he or whoever he gets to moderate it is quick on the delete trigger for the idiots who do nothing but start namecalling.

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

If you are so intent on talking your "rebel smack" there will be plenty of us in oxford Friday and Saturday who would welcome the opportunity to engage in conversation with you. Be patient, you only have to wait one more day.

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

If you could have seen what one of your ass-clown fans was saying on the smack forum you'd recant your comments in a hurry. Not that some LSU fans weren't ribbing with him but it was pretty ridiculous what it had escalated to.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did you learn how to spell trash at Ole Miss? I'm sure that you already understand the meaning of the word trash. Thrash is what LSU is going to do to Ole Miss.

8. rebelnut

rebelnut Founding Member

I believe you were one of the ones doing the name calling,cursing and threat of violence wasn't you? What ,are you so immature that you take smack talk about a team (which I am sure you never played for) personally.I will be in Oxford Saturday and will be happy to engage someone like you in "smack" talk( or whatever you want to call it) anytime they would like.

9. rebelnut

rebelnut Founding Member

I guess I was just thinking ahead on the thrashing this Saturday.With us on the giving end.

10. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

Alright. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Can we quit all the childish games and focus on Football. This shit is really old!!!! I say no more answering posts that are freaking retarded. This goes for both LSU and Ole Miss. Do you not see that it is getting tiresome?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.