Whats this guys story?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 10, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

2. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Typically, JC has played some decent opponents the past few years. Now, not nearly as many as they did 10 years ago when they were technically 4A in terms of enrollment, but participated on the 5A level.

I think McKnight's top choices right now are LSU and USC. He'll no doubt add a lot more high-profile teams to his "favorite" list and he's a player that appears to be a lock for another one of those "recruit-goes-down-to-the-wire" bits...

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

5. clair

clair Rockets

McKnight IS that good...

I have seen several games where he touches the ball 3 times and scores all 3 times... or things like that...

No clue why JT don't give him 20-25 touches, but he has more state titles than I do, so I can't complain

6. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

he will prolly end up the #3 ranked recruit behind clausen and devine. And yes he is that damn good. USC leads for him right now but we are prolly second. If he wants to come here he can play where ever the hell he wants. But I would expect him to be used sort of like bush was for usc. Rb being his main position but play in the slot alot and return kicks. he is 6 foot 200. Big enough to play rb but i doubt he is an every down back. Wouldn't surprise me if him and KW became our version on Reggie and Lendale. I don't want people to misunderstand me im not saying he is reggie bush cause nobody is or will be for a long ass time but he is that kind of player. A one man gamebreaker. He is defiantly our #1 recruit for next year.

also this should be merged with the other thread in the recruiting section.

7. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

no doubt saban would not let this guy get out of la. lets see what les will do.

8. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Off topic, but JC has never been 4A enrollment....2A at best.

9. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

thats a stupid comment to make. Has nothing to do with who the coach is. The kid has been a USC fan a long time and wants to play on the west coach. your comment is way off base and makes you look like a dumba*s. good job though :thumb:

10. clair

clair Rockets

Considering that had Saban stayed, Perrilloux may not have come here, that statement you just made was ridiculous